ℙℍ𝕀𝕃ℤ𝔸 𝕏 ℂℍ𝕀𝕃𝔻 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ (ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕋𝕆ℕ𝕀ℂ) Part 2.

Title- 乇尺尺ㄖ尺 ᗪ乇ㄒ乇匚ㄒ乇ᗪ.
Words- 1200+
Request- By many.
TW- Swearing, blood.
Description- 乇尺尺ㄖ尺 ᗪ乇ㄒ乇匚ㄒ乇ᗪ.

———————————————————————————

His wings spread protectively around them all, trying anything to hug them back.. but he just.. couldn't..
He tried for years to atleast get them to notice him.. but they never did.

Anything, something, he wanted their presence, he wanted to be back with them forever. But everything he tried failed. So he eventually gave up..

This was the last hug he would give them.. he tried and he's tired. Tired of pretending they can see him, pretending he wasn't forever alone. So he left..

Left the house and back to the village.. the village he dreaded to go, but it was time he revisited that place. The place that left him alone for eternity. It had been abandoned for years now, ever since he... they were all worried. It was a sad way to go...

He played it in his head until he cried and fell on his knees.

"There, there.." a voice suddenly called out. The winged boy looked up from his hands and looked around. He hadn't talked in a while, he didn't see any point to..

"No need to cry.."

He looked around again not knowing who's voice it was.

"You May be wondering.. 'who are you?' Well, you may remember me.."

The boy was confused who was talking, normally he would know, but he didn't.

"You seem confused.. I would be to, but I just want you to know, I can help you with your little, problem.."

"P-problem?" Your voice came out raspy as you hadn't used it for a while.

"Well, your little, ghost, problem. But you would owe me a favor in return.."

"A-and what is that favour?"

"Save that question for later.. all I need you to do is say yes and I can help you.."

"And, how will you do that." The winged boy was gaining confidence now.

"Your a stubborn one aren't you? Well, you will have to see."

"Fine. I'll help you."

"Good! Now it might take a while, just hang tight okay."

And that was all of the conversation he could remember.. he didn't hear the voice again for a while. But after he heard it he didn't go back to his fathers house. He didn't know why.. maybe he was scared or maybe he was just sad..

He didn't know a lot of things all he really knew was his family, but they were slowly fading away into nothing, into a nobody..

The winged boy was walking around the village, taking in the scenery before he left, he was going far away, far away from L'manberg and far away from everyone.

Well, that was until he came across a boy by the lake.

"Hello?" He called out, but earning no reply. He went over and sat next to him, the sun was down and the moon was glimmering against the water.

"Hello?" He asks again. The boy next to him looked at the winged creature. Leaving M/N shocked. He didn't realize he could see him.

The winged creature then took his hand out to touch the boy.