7

The day came to a finish and you decided to walk back home. You were now 3 quarters of the way through the book you were reading.

"The Morrigan must've been some illusionist."

You dug inside your pockets pulling out a lint ball. You held it out. Your eyes glew a faint azure. And the lint ball turned into a sparrow and flew into the air.

You watched in interest.

When Peter suddenly came out of nowhere.

"So like what kind of things can you do?"

"Well Buenas Tardes to you too. It depends, there are some spells that can be made. But I can't do anything drastic."

"Like what?"

You let out a sigh holding out your hand. The sparrow landed on top of your hand. You blew gently on it and it returned back into the lint ball.

"Transfiguration: a permanent form of illusion. Highly advanced yet highly unstable. Only greater Sorcerers can permanently keep the form forever."

"Wow! Can you fly?"

"Yes."

"Could you make me fly?"

"A permanent enchantment is hard to create. But a temporary one is optional. But do you really need to fly?"

"Now that you mention it. How did you figure out who I was?"

"Put simply I can see souls."

"What?"

"Y'see, unlike most Sorcerers my eyes can peer into the spirit of another. All soul's are different from another's. Relatives of the soul often possess aspects of th souls that are very similar."

"Woah so you can see through me?"

"N-no, if I wanted to I could but. No."

"Haha, well I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes see you later."

He walked off allowing you to spawn a portal in front of you. Walking through appearing in front of the grand staircase. Where you quickly sucked avoiding the grip of the crimson bands.

"God what's with all these atta-"

You rolled away quickly. Avoiding many blue daggers.

Your father landed on the staircase. Turning around to look to you.

"You dealt with Shuma-Gorath?"

"Y-yes! And you don't have to go berserk on me for it."

"I merely wanted to test your reflexes."

His cloak and shawl quickly flew off into the sanctum. While Stephen began to pace around the sanctum.

"Shuma-Gorath is a being of great power. Even a fragment of their soul is very powerful. Yet you dealt with it easily?"

"Yes, there was something weird about my magic too."

"What do you mean?"

"It was azure in color. It did something odd."

"What?"

"It was like reality couldn't keep up with what happened."

Stephen stopped his pacing. Turning around to you.

"I see. I'll put some research into it. You should finish your homework."

"Alright, where's Wong?"