28

"I know you and Peter weren't able to dance and all. So me and Wing crafted this little place." Strange bellowed walking towards a closet on the second floor of the sanctum.

Wong stood to the other side of the door. You and Peter stood in front of the closet door. Before Strange and Wong placed their hands at the front around the door.

"Mind you we made this during a crisis so it may not be so refined." Wong added before magic runes began to crawl over the frame.

"What're you both talking about?" You questioned before the rune pattern finished.

"We both made you two a room. In a way a doorway to another dimension." Strange replied before the pattern began to rotate wildly. Moving and switching runes before it shrank into the center of the closet door. As it shrank the runes stopped on one pattern. From it an eye opened. Looking down to the 4.

"All you have to do is simple. State the password to the door. Then it shall open. The password of course can be changed to your leisure. But we've set it to Gwilym." Strange spoke.

"Wait Gwill's name?" Youquicjly questioned.

"A place like this does need a fierce protector. That's why we've worked it so he can materialize when you want or if there's intruders in this realm." Strange reassured which caused you to sigh in relief.

"Go on Y/N. Me and Strange did not almost die for you not to open it." Wong added causing you and Peter to laugh.

"Alright.." Hesitantly you walked forward. Your lips parted to open but you stopped. You looked to your sides. Getting reassured looks from Wong and Strange. Your head turned over toward Peter.

Who smiled before holding up a thumbs up. You laughed before stretching out your hand. He accepted this gesture placing his hands on top of yours. Following you forward.

You sighed before looking to the eye that stared you down.

"Gwilym." With the incantation spoken. The door pulled itself open. The eye morphed into the Fluffy tabby cat you knew jumping onto your arm. You smiled before you were astonished at what was inside the closet door.

A room which was a nexus in a nexus. It's floors were decorated with white brick and multiple rugs of different colors and shapes. On them bean bags and chairs if varying design and shape filled the room. There was a TV and its stand. A pretty fancy tv by that. With consoles like PS4's and XBOX One's sitting comfortably on that stand. There was a grand desk to the side. 4 library shelves collected with mystical and non mystical books. Then there was a mini fridge with assorted drinks. On another platform floating next to this main one there was a magical circle which you could use. Next to that was a larger platform which looked like it could be used for training. Then on another there were portals opening towards other realms.

Wonder had filled your eyes seeing this. The same could be said for Peter whose mouth opened in awe.

"I was waiting for you birthday to show you this but seems like you two could use it for better." Strange said flying into the room. Wong walked down to take a seat. Peter's hand gripped against yours before you lead you both forward.

"Me and Wong spent a good amount of time and money making this place for you two. So it can be adjusted to both your likings. But now it seems." Strange xka0prd his hands tigether summoning eldritch magic within his grasp.

Quickly he pulled his hands apart. The energies morphed into a circle. Strange stretches out his arms in a circular motion. The circle shot out before it formed a new disk made of stone. On top a dancefloor appeared. With a few stamding speakers with an entire radio section in the middle. Strange groaned as the spell finished before he held out his hand. A chair flew out behind him. He took a seat before huffing.