30

"Well after that I must assume you want some space from magic." Strange said walking out from the arcana you were in.

Stepping over to place the books he took back into place on the shelves. Wong followed after helping him along.

"You're right. I forgot you had to go trough that too." You said being helped by Peter to sit down.

"Yours went by easier. Wong here was uncertain if I'd even get back." He said continuing to walk away.

"But, you really have impressed me." Strange stated before he took a seat.

"Now, from one problem to the next. What is this about a date?" He stated placing a hand up to his palm.

"Oh yeah Mr. Strange. I wanted to maybe take Y/N out with me to get some food for a dinner and-"

"Woah, what, slow down Peter. It's alright I think Y/N has done enough to be deserved for a dinner." He said rubbing his temples before rising up to his feet.

"So is that a yes." Peter questioned his hand grilling against yours.

"Yes Peter, just make sure I get my son back in one piece." Strange replied before turning around on his heels.

"Make sure you both don't get into trouble. And please no sex." He said before a portal opened behind him.

"I have some matters to deal with in Babylon so do excuse me." With that said he walked through the portal. Closing behind him as soon as he left.

Peter excited took your hand and looked over to you.

"Well that's a yes!" He excitedly exclaimed before he smiled.

"I know! Odd he left so abruptly though."

"Duties of the Sorcerer Supreme as well as the Time Stone Bearer." Wong said walking over to the center of the library.

"He's a what?" You questioned parting from Peter's eyes. Looking over to Wong who turned back to face you.

"He is the guardian of the time stone."

"A what stone?" You questioned causing him to chuckle.

"You are powerful sure Y/N but you still have much to learn. Now you two enjoy yourselves. Also Y/N if you could possibly get me a Tuna sub from down the street I would appreciate it." He said before too disappearing into another portal.

You chuckled before looking to Peter.

"Seems like we're by ourselves this time." You said before preparing to make a portal. Peter quickly brought your hand down stopping you quickly.

"Woah, woah, after that I think using magic is a bit much right now." He stated before taking your hand into his.

"How are we even going to get there? Wait.. No." You quickly replied before he began pulling you upstairs.

"Peter no! I might fly around in a shawl but I am not no matter what doing that!" You exclaimed as you could only follow him upstairs.

"Come on, consider it my way of paying my debt to you."

"But you already pay it by just noticing me." Those words instantly caused both your cheeks to turn red. Peter of course shook it off before reaching the roof.

Peter quickly pulled on his mask before he pulled on his web shooters.

"Peter dont you dare!"

"It's alright just hold onto me. And I'll make sure you don't fall." He said before he wrapped his arm around you. Quickly you reacted by holding onto him tightly. He smiled before he led you over to the side of the building.