26

"Pete!" You exclaimed pulling yourself from the rubble.

Escaping from this rubble you felt as if a weight had been lifted.

From your face the Vishanti runes slowly feel from your face. With it like falling sand the Nishanti spell fell from your body. Your body began to feel the surge of magic rushing back into you.

Hurriedly you smacked your fist and open palm into each other. You shot your hands out to your sides. Around you spawned 7 shields. They circled around you before you clapped your hands together.

You pulled them apart quickly.

With a jerk to your side one shield shot in that direction. Pushing over anything within its path. With another flick of your arm another shot out. You did this until each shield disappeared. Pushing through the rubble of your surroundings.

Your eyes ran over the places you rumaged through. Seeing that Peter was no where to be seen caused a deep panic within yourself.

"Peter!" You screamed out hoping for a response from his voice.

"Your little boyfriend is dead." The voice that called back was eerily familiar. Your head turned over to the man with the wings.

"Like he could." You growled holding out your two palms. Within them azure magic rotated wildly in the form of an orb.

"Oh but explain this." He spoke lifting Peter up by his hood.

Peter was beat up badly. His face was bruised and his eye was badly blackened. There were scars across his face and he was limp. Tears across his body indicated thus was true.

Your jaw dropped as your eyes widened in shock. Around you reality started to ripple. Cracking out from the sources which was you. Your hand stretched out.

"Peter.." You mumbled taking a few steps forward.

The cracks stopped fron spreading. Slowly time started to slow. A moment of silence rippled across the area. Before suddenly the cracks reversed in time. Absorbing back into you.

From around you your azure magic swirled around you wildly. This magic began to pull out the Red Magics of the Nishanti spell. Dropping it to the side around you.

"You can keep him. I've got to go." The vulture demanded throwing Peter to the side.

"You. Aren't. Going anywhere." You spoke with a rage in your throat.

The surge of magic started to grow stronger.

From around yourself you began to suck in the energy of the universe. Turning into an azure color it empowered you.

Around your forehead a crown began to forge itself, created from the magic you sourced. Formed with spirals inside spirals it stretched across your face from the top of your forehead. At its sides it curled out in a horned way. Whilst at the center a single horn crept out pointing up. The ornate crown confused the Vulture causing him to back up slightly.

Your clothing began to transmute.

The dapper suit you had one began to shift at the center of your chest an Azure gem appeared into existence. From it spiraled our azure magic that wrapped itself across your body. Sharp and pointed skirt pieces fell off the sides of your hips. Four in total that created a blossom like effect. At your neck the gem split into a window spawning a hood around your shoulders. From the same center gem spawned two cape pieces with the same blossom shape. Formed with a black magic they flowed off your shoulder. Flowing within the wind. Your arms rapidly were covered by long sleeves that were puffed and had extra material on them.

Beneath these sleeves a black magic stretched across your bare arm. Forming into a pair of arm length fingerless gloves. Draped with silver inlays of spirals and jagged lines. This same black magic stretched across your legs. Forming out a familiar pattern that covered your feet and legs.

"What the hell?" He said with his wings arching out prepared to attack.

Your eyes grew the bright azure you were known for. Azure energy swirled around you wickedly.

This vulture was freaked out slightly. He slowly began to retreat before your hand swirled. Invoking a hex that surrounded the man's wings. He took off into the air. Where his wings suddenly malfunctioned stopping him from flying off.

"You're not going anywhere.." You levitated up into the air. Bringing him up with you.

"I want you to feel what's coming." Those words that slid from your throat caused chills to run down his spine.

With an outstreching of your hand a swirl of azure energy gripped it's way around his body. Crushing his broken wings into his body. He cried out in pain which only caused you to push this further. You lifted your other hand up pulling the wings away but still maintaining the crushing of his body.

Twirling this other hand caused the wings to tear themselves from his back.  Before the azure magic around him cracked his helmet. When the eventual cracking of his bones began to cry out.

He released an inhumane cry notifying you of the pain.

"Good. This is what you deserve." You whispered darkly before you began to transfigure the wings.

Turning their shape into cones with a point sharp enough to pierce skin and more. You rotated your hand which caused them to rotate to point at him.

"Now to seal your fate." The words spoken echoed through the area. Therefore placing this treat as an eery truth.

Slowly the cones began to move forward. Inching closer and closer to skewer this man. Who's cries quieted as he awaited his fate.

"W-wait!" A voice cried out with anguished pain.

You stopped your movements before your gaze shifted over to the crawling body on the ground. The red with blue indicated what you thought. Your hands suddenly released the magic around the Vulture.  Releasing you from his  torture. The transfigured wings dropped to the sandy ground.

"P-Peter.." You whispered in disbelief before you floated down.

The azure chaos that surrounded you died down as you reached the ground next to Peter.

"Y/N.." He whispered which was followed by a groan.

"P-Peter.." You blurted with tears falling from your eyes.

Just as the shock reached you your hand hovered over his body. The azure rotated before covering his body. It rapidly began to heal his body which stopped his bleeding. Slowly making the bruises disappear from his body.

"Y/N!" Peter exclaimed pulling himself from the ground. Pulling you into a hug that stopped you instantly.

The Azure form you took cracked before shattering into multiple pieces. Releasing you from your trance. Your hands wrapped around his back.

"Thank God you're alright." He cried embracing you tighter.

"I'm. I'm glad you're alright too." You let out barely as you sniffles digging yourself into his shoulder.

It.. It was over..

 It was over

#1143