Part 31

Your steps pace right and left while you bite your nail anxiously standing on the lobby of your apartment building. The reaction you saw from Taehyung when Seongjun forced you to sit on the car makes you think that you needed to explain Taehyung everything so that he wouldn't get any wrong idea.

But why? You shouldn't care about it right? When you keep on reminding yourself that you don't have feelings for him. Then? Why do you think you have to explain your action?

"Taehyung-ah” you rush to him who came to the apartment all drenched. The umbrella he was carrying is no more with him. His eyes are puffy red like he walked home crying.

"I'm fine" Taehyung weakly smiles at you and walks forward inside the elevator. A pang of guilt makes its way like a bullet pierced the heart.

"Tae-“ “Let’s go I need to pack my stuff. I’ve already bought ticket" his words comes in whisper while he was shaking because of cold.

You and Taehyung ride the elevator in silence. You couldn't help but glance at his shivering body because of cold.

He quietly walks inside the apartment while you follow him with a worried frown. His condition didn't look good and you wanted to confront him. Then Taehyung walks to the sofa and plops heavily, body curling into a ball in cold.

"Taehyung-ah” you walk beside him and slide your palm over his forehead. His body was now starting to burn. “I told you” you whine almost about to burst in tears and then instantly help him to stand so he could sleep in your bedroom.

Next morning

Taehyung grunts as he shrugs to wake up. His temperature was normal unlike yesterday's. He scans his surrounding and finds you sleeping with arms crossed while body rested on the nightstand, sitting on the cold floor.

You were holding a thermometer and a bowel of water and towel was kept beside you. Taehyung smiles when he realizes how you nursed him for the whole night.

“Y/N" he gently shakes your shoulder but you were in a deep sleep. He feels he shouldn't disturb you and then walks down from the bed as he picks you on his arm and gently lays you down on the bed.

"Sleep well" with a low chuckle he peeks your forehead.

You whine in your sleep while your feet kicks the blanket from your body

You hurriedly open your eyes and abruptly sit up and realize you were in bed. Scanning the surrounding a panic rises inside your chest.

“Did he leave already?”

You rush outside from your bedroom and straight walk to the kitchen area where Taehyung was making breakfast for you and him. "You woke up" he smiles at you and you briskly walk to him, your palm landing over his forehead to check if his body was still burning or not. “You still have a slight fever" you say and Taehyung removes your grip with a chuckle. "I'm fine” he says with a reassuring smile. “I've made the breakfast. I'll go and pack my stuffs” he points to the living area.

"Yahh where you think you're going" you grab his arm. “Home” he then pulls out the bus ticket which you snatch from his hand and tear it into pieces. “No one's leaving"

Meanwhile at Seoul

"Over here" Jungkook waves his hand at Minsuh who was wandering around.

"Hello" Minsuh nods at him before taking a seat across him.

"She looks so beautiful……Are they couples?.....He is really lucky to have such a beautiful girl"

The girls who passed by Jungkook and Minsuh's table whispers to each other and Jungkook scoffs.

"They haven't seen my real face" Minsuh mumbles which Jungkook manages to hear. “So? Why did you call me here?” Jungkook then looks around the crowded café and back to Minsuh.

"I'm flying abroad" Minsuh awkwardly smiles while Jungkook's heartbeat freezes for a second. “I didn't want to tell this to anyone but seeing you at the café last time I thought I should let you know” she says.

"You're leaving without saying a proper goodbye to Y/N?” Jungkook spats while Minsuh gets flashback about the incident of rooftop. “She is your friend-" “Maybe” Minsuh says. “I don't think she will ever forgive me for what I did and I even believe she has forgot about my existence” Minsuh adds with a bitter chuckle.

“I don't think so. All of us were young that time and didn't know what was going on" Jungkook tries to convince her.

Busan "Taehyung-ah" you call him as you enter inside your apartment after the hectic day

Busan

"Taehyung-ah" you call him as you enter inside your apartment after the hectic day. The lights were on but there was no response from Taehyung. “Tae-“ you wanted to give another call but your phone abruptly stops you.

"Hello" you pick the unknown call. “Hello?” you again speak as the caller doesn't say a word. “Y/N?” the female voice finally speaks up. “Yes? It's Y/N” you nod. “Hi I'm Minsuh. It's been a while" her voice trembles.

"Minsuh-ya" you mumble while Taehyung walks out from the bathroom. “Sorry I was in the shower" Taehyung walks toward you and you abruptly turn around.