Part 29

Next morning

Your head pains so bad that you don't have any choice but to cradle it and whine in pain. Then you realize. You didn't have any clothes on.

Your head instantly drops down inside the blanket, eyes enlarging with every second. You were only in your undergarments, your clothes were shattered on the floor. And then you hear someone humming to songs outside your bedroom. You could clearly hear the sound of utensils moving here and there.

“Kim Taehyung!!!”

You hurriedly dress yourself and briskly walk outside from your room to find him cooking at the kitchen. “Good morning” he smiles at you as he pours hangover soup for you.

"Get out" you frown. “Y/N-" “Get out" you shout as you harshly grab his wrist and swing him to the front door. “Please listen to me once" Taehyung pleads. “Just get out-" “I'm sorry" he adds while your heartbeat drops to the ground. You had never expected these words to come out from his mouth.

"I realized my mistakes and I had been reflecting on them. I wanted to be a better person before finally facing you" he says looking into your eyes. “What does that mean? S-So you knew where I was for these years?” your voice breaks in the halfway and he slowly nods.

"I insisted a lot to your parents" he says. “Why? Why did you do so?” your voice rises up but Taehyung couldn't speak anything. “Why did you have to search me? Why couldn't you let me go? Why? Just why?” you scream at him and Taehyung looks down in guilt.

"For those all years I spent with you, did you care? You didn't right? Then suddenly why?” your tears starts to fall down on your cheek. “Should have let me live in peace" you pump your fist in anger and walk back inside your room.

Shortly after the fight, you dress yourself to get ready for your work but you plop on the ground, crying and cradling your head. Meanwhile Taehyung stands still on the spot gazing at his feet. He knew it wasn't an easy thing to win your heart back and he was all prepared to do everything.

You now open the door and see Taehyung waiting for you on the living area. He instantly stands up when he sees you coming out from your bedroom. “I wanted to ask you something” you don't keep an eye contact with him. “D-Did we do that thing last night?” you quickly take a look at him.

"Last night? Last night all I did was wipe off your makeup and I went to sleep" he points at the sofa he was sitting on and you sigh in relief. “Oh okay I'll leave. Make sure you take all your stuff and leave my place by evening” you point at his luggage.

“But I don't have anywhere to go” Taehyung instantly protests. “There are a lot of hotel in Busan" you annoyingly hiss at him. “But I don't have any money left. I got scammed by a hotel who promised me they will allow me to stay in Busan for a month" he says. “Then ask money from your father" you whine in annoyance.

"But my father and Jungkook's mother went on a trip abroad" he keeps on making excuses after excuses. “Then ask Jungkook. Ask him to lend you some money" you shout. “But Jung-" “What? I know you're making excuses okay. I'll just let you be here for a night and tomorrow you should be gone” you point at him.

"Also I'm off for my work. Everything should be cleaned when I am back home" you sternly order him.

"Can I know where you work at?”

You glare at him before answering.

"It's okay-" “Pre school" you say. “Oh” Taehyung nods his head and you turn toward the front door to leave. “Hey if you don't mind then can I join you too?” he instantly asks to stop you from going. “Do you think you can handle kids?” you look at him with a frown. “I think yes” he awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure I'll let you in. They will pay you for working a day and it will be enough to buy you a bus ticket to Seoul” you nod.

Taehyung looks at the kids baffled, not knowing what to do with the crowd

Taehyung looks at the kids baffled, not knowing what to do with the crowd. “Told you" you teasingly whisper to Taehyung and chuckle. “Oh Y/N you came and whose this young man? Your boyfriend?” Mrs. Han, the one who ran the school exclaims.

"No, he's just someone I know. He insisted to work here for a day so I brought him along” you quickly take off the ‘boyfriend' tag from Taehyung and weakly smile. Meanwhile Taehyung's heart breaks into pieces by the way you just introduced him. “Hi I am Mrs. Han, Y/N's Mom's friend” she smiles at Taehyung and he nods.