Part 18

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with a worried frown when Jihyo reports where Y/N was and how she got into an accident. Meanwhile Taehyung's heart drops to the floor. He couldn't believe what he was hearing and he starts to blame himself for no reason at all. Right now all he wanted was to see you and to hug you tightly, apologizing for taking you as granted.

"Kim Taehyung!!! Kim Taehyung!!!” the teacher shouts at Taehyung who just abruptly stood up from his desk and ran to the given hospital address.

“Why? Why am I crying? Why does it hurt so bad?”

Taehyung thinks to himself when his eyes brims fresh tears while running outside the school, your image dancing in front of his eyes.

In the hospital

"Thank you" you smile at the receptionist as you pay your hospital bills. You have gone through a surgery and only came to conscious today morning. You woke up with broken ribs, fractured left shoulder and fractured right leg, also there were lots of bruises and wounds on your body. Even moving your wheelchair would cause you a lot of pain.

"You don't have any guardian?” the receptionist asks you in pity and you shake your head, although you had. “What about your friends? Cousins? Relatives?” she asks. “I don't have any cousins and relatives. I grew up alone so I exactly don't know. About my friends-“ you halt as you give a thought about Mina, Minsuh, Jungkook and mostly your best friend Taehyung.

"I don't have any friends-" “Y/N” a male figure runs to the corridor and your eyes enlarges at the sudden unexpected figure.

"Tae" your voice comes in whisper

"Tae" your voice comes in whisper. Actually you wanted to see Taehyung beside you when you woke up but you had seen none. The only things you saw was blowing wind from outside.

"T-Tae" you stutter and Taehyung takes a long breath in relief, his eyes still watering. “I am relieved” he briskly walks toward you and tries to hug, but you instantly move your wheelchair back. “Minsuh will get wrong idea if she knows about this” you weakly smile. Taehyung gets baffled while watching you and when he hears your cold voice.

_._

Your classmates paid you visit one after one with flowers and fruits. It's already evening and you were in your room while looking at the setting sun from the window as you sit on your wheelchair. “Hah! What is my life?” you sigh and rest your body on the wheelchair with closed eyes.

"What does she think about herself?” your abusive father harshly opens the door, you getting startled and turning around. He then walks toward you furiously. “Sir you can't just walk in someone's room" Nurses tries to stop him while running behind him. “Ungrateful child” as he reaches to you, he raises his hand in the air but someone quickly grabs your father's hand.

"What are you thinking to do?” Jungkook frowns at your dad, eyes burning with agony. Meanwhile Taehyung walks inside the room with the medicines that nurse told him to bring for you.

He watches the furious gaze between Jungkook and your dad with a confused look. Then his eyes travels to you who looked at Jungkook with worry. “Who are you to meddle in my business" your dad now jerks Jungkook's hand harshly and you quickly take a grip on your wheelchair but Jungkook stops you to move further.

"I am her boyfriend" Jungkook nods at your father without breaking his gaze and you frown at Jungkook. Then you hear something dropping on the floor, Taehyung lost his grip from the plastic bag in shock. Now Jungkook too sees him and then looks at the nurse who was recording everything in her phone.