Part 7

"Y/N" Minsuh shakes your arm as you keep on staring at her. “Huh? Oh I'm sorry I keep zoning out these days" you blink your eyes as you look at her, gone is the whipped cream that you thought you had sprayed on her.

“So I was just day dreaming”

“Why did you call me?” she nervously smiles at you and you pull her toward the broken benches. “Sit" you pat on the bench and she nods.

"It must be hard for you right?” you look at her and she looks baffled. Jungkook too listens to both of your conversation carefully. “You mean living with two face?” she asks and you shrug your shoulder.

"To be honest it is” she sadly smiles and looks in the sky. “I transferred to this school as my parents had to pay a huge debt. We sold our apartment and shifted back to our old house. Cause this school was nearby our house my parents transferred me here" Minsuh explains.

"Do you perhaps miss your old school?” you try to find her face. “That school? No never. I felt relieved when I left that school" she exclaims loudly and you chuckle. “Because I was bullied”

You wide your eyes and so does Jungkook who was hiding at a corner. “And do you know why?” she looks at you.

"Cause I was ugly” “What?” you frown. “They said it was the only reason when I asked why they hated me so much" she looks down, eyes filling up with tears. “You're not ugly but they are. The ones who bullied you" you hold her hand.

"I can consult you a good dermatologist-" “No it’s fine. Our family is still dealing financially and I don't want to give them another headache” she shakes her head.

"If you are wondering what happened to us. It's because my father got scammed by some people" she adds.

"Hmm, as you have shared so many things about yourself. Let me tell you something of mine" you sigh and keep your hands inside the pocket of your blazer.

"I have an abusive father" you take a long deep breath and Minsuh freezes at her spot.

"You must be shocked" you chuckle and look at her who's staring blankly at you. “Seems like I am good at hiding things" you nod with a pout. “But you always seem happy" “I have learned to pull an act" you say. “What about your mother? If you don't mind" Minsuh awkwardly asks.

"She's same. I mean not an abusive mother but a mother who prioritize her work more than her family" you answer. “Does Taehyung know about this?” she raises her brows. “Nope" you say. “Aren’t you guys best friends and go to same neighbourhood?” “Yes we do but I don't like to talk about my family matters with him" you shake your head.

"Things are really hard for you more than me" “You must be hungry, let's go and eat" 0you grin as you lock your arm with her. “But what about your study" she worriedly looks at you. “I'll skip it today" you pull her out from the rooftop.

"Minsuh are you fine?” everyone gathers up as soon as both of you enter the cafeteria. “Did something happen?” the boys pushes you aside and surrounds Minsuh. “Wahh" you roll your eyes. “I'm fine" she awkwardly bows at them.

"You good?” Taehyung walks to your side with his lunch. “Huh? Yeah I am" you nod, a tickling vibe inside your heart. “Eat well" he speaks with a cold tone and walks to the corner seat.
“What's wrong with him today? Is he starting to? No, no it will never happen”

"The food was tasty isn't it?” Minsuh, Mina and you walk to your classroom while chatting. “Ahh Mina-ya I got this lip tint for you. You wanted it right?” Minsuh pulls out the cherry red shade from her pocket. “Is this really for me?” Mina happily takes it from Minsuh's hand.

"She gets spoiled quickly note it down" you teasingly scrunch your nose at Minsuh and Mina playfully hits your arm. “I got one for you too" she extends the lip tint at you. “I thought watermelon shade will suit you" she shyly smiles and you take it.

"Wow, so we are best friends right? We even have started to give gifts" Mina happily exclaims and you chuckle while opening the container to try the shade on your lips.

"Ahn Y/N” you hear a loud shout and look up wondering who it was. “Jungkook" you whisper, surprised. “Oh? What's going on" everyone present on the corridor starts to gossip and Taehyung walks in at the mean time.

Jungkook then briskly walks toward you with hands inside his pocket, then dashes you to the wall while you look at him with wide eyes

Jungkook then briskly walks toward you with hands inside his pocket, then dashes you to the wall while you look at him with wide eyes. Stunned at what he just did in front of everyone, and Taehyung's brows knits together while everyone gasps.

The lip tint was still open and you were holding it.

"Was it true?” he bangs his hand on the wall. “W-What?” you look at Minsuh. “Not her” Jungkook stares deeply into your eyes. “Then?” you now turn your gaze at Jungkook. “About you" he says.

"Ahh that thing. Well ummm yeah" you awkwardly laugh. “Principal is on his way” someone shouts at the corridor and everyone starts to run inside the classroom. “What should I do" you panic, then look around and find Taehyung staring at you and Jungkook.

"Oh shit" “Shit? Did you cuss-" his words gets sealed when you brush the lip tint on his lips and run away inside your classroom.

"Yahh you! You new student" the principal points at Jungkook who stood baffled as you had applied the lip tint all over his lips.

Then Jungkook slowly turns toward the principle. “Ommo" the principle was taken back from his look.

After school

"Bye Minsuh-ya" everyone passes their bye at Minsuh who was arranging her book inside her bag. “I have plans with my family I'm leaving early" Mina hurriedly waves her hand and run outside the class.

"Yahh Kim Taehyung aren't you coming?” you stand up from your seat. “You go first I have some work left" he nods at you but his eyes were fixed at Minsuh and you had already noticed it but you didn't pay much attention and decided to leave.

"Bye Minsuh see you tomorrow” you wave at her with a smile and walk forward.

And a silence falls on the class when it was only Taehyung and Minsuh left. “Aren't you going?” Minsuh nervously speaks to Taehyung who was staring at her. “Well I'll leave first" she bows and was about to open the door. “We shared a kiss, remember?” Taehyung's words halts her steps.