Part 13

You slowly enter the class while seeing everyone gossiping to each other. Gripping on your bag, you walk to your desk while eyes wandering on your classmates who surrounded Jungkook and Minsuh. The male classmates surrounded Minsuh and the female surrounded Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah is it hurting a lot? Should I put extra ointment on your wounds?” the girls whine.

“Wounds?”

A slight worry tucks at the corner side of your heart and you glance at Jungkook slowly. “Minsuh-ah how did you twist your ankle? You should have rested at home. What are you doing here?” the boys whine and Minsuh awkwardly smiles. “Well Jungkook and me got into a fight-" “Fight?” the boys exclaims loudly.

"Yeah fight, with some bad guys and I happen to twist my ankle while fighting with those boys" she explains. “No one cared about me when I twisted my ankle few months back" you mumble with a scoff and take out your textbooks.

“Yahh I had told you to back off. Now see what happened” Jungkook annoyingly protests at Minsuh with folded arms. “Then who told you to bring your ass in my business. I would have tackled it myself" Minsuh abruptly turns around at Jungkook and yells.

Then a loud bang silence the class, it was Taehyung who stood from his desk and banged his fist on the table. You look up at him with an uninterested look then your eyes shifts to your teacher. “The teacher is here” Taehyung coldly spats and everyone hurriedly goes back to their desk.

Lunch hour"Are you escaping your lunch again?” Jungkook walks to the rooftop with hands inside his pocket while you were staring at the blue sky, thinking weather Minsuh deserved so much attention or not

Lunch hour

"Are you escaping your lunch again?” Jungkook walks to the rooftop with hands inside his pocket while you were staring at the blue sky, thinking weather Minsuh deserved so much attention or not. “Umm" you nod not willing to glance at him.

"What you thinking about?” he asks.

“Why people care so much about Minsuh? Is it because of her makeup face? Will people care about me if I turn pretty? Just like Minsuh? Will I also get attention? Should I just reveal about Minsuh's face to the school?”

"Nothing. It's just about my mom" you lie and now turn at Jungkook folding your arms. “Btw how is your mom? She better?” he asks while looking at you. “She’s healing. I have thought to send her to grandma’s house” you sigh. “But she should be at hospital” Jungkook complains. “My grandma used to be a nurse” you say.

"And what about you? You feeling good? The wounds doesn't look that painful I believe you fine" you nod with a pout and Jungkook heavily sighs. “Wounds and bruises here and there. Nothing more serious" he says. “Well seems like you will soon start to enjoy Minsuh's company" you say and walk away.

"What does that mean?” Jungkook frowns and you halt halfway. “Don't worry about me. I am used to loosing my favourites" you sadly smile to yourself and move forward.

"Oh hey Y/N" as you walk downstairs to your classroom you bump into Minsuh who was walking on the corridor with the help of crutches. A plastic filled with snacks, she approaches you while smiling ear to ear.

"Hey you weren't in the cafeteria today so I bought you some snacks" she hands the snacks to you. You glance at the plastic bag on your hand and scoff. Meanwhile Jungkook was walking downstairs to the same corridor you and Minsuh were in and Taehyung was walking upstairs after finishing his lunch.

"Why? What’s wrong?” an uneasiness spreads inside Minsuh's face when she sees your scoff. “You really like attention, don't you?” you look at her.

"Ahn Y/N" Jungkook yells at you, pissed at your sudden change in attitude

"Ahn Y/N" Jungkook yells at you, pissed at your sudden change in attitude. “Oh? You're here? When? I see you're everywhere when Minsuh is in trouble" you click your tongue in annoyance at Jungkook, tired of seeing everyone giving their attention only to Minsuh. 

"You're going overboard” Jungkook clenches his jaw. “Me?” you smirk. “Y/N what's wrong with your attitude today?” Taehyung frowns as he walks to you and Minsuh. “You too? It seems like Minsuh has a lot of followers around her” you then turn around at Minsuh and sarcastically smile with raised brows.

"Yahh!!! Have you gone mad?” Jungkook briskly walks and swings you around with a pissed look. “Exactly! I am mad right now" you stare at him with eyes filled with mixed emotion of anger and hurt. Then the bell goes off and you jerk off Jungkook's grip from your arm.

“I have to go and study. Our exam is tomorrow, I am sure you are aware about the change in plan from the teacher or were you busy chasing Minsuh?” you say and turn at Taehyung who was surprised by the way you were behaving.

You start to walk away from the corridor while your pace changes with every second. From steady walk to a run, you make it to the bathroom. Everyone looks at you when you harshly open the door and fears as they see you panting hard while your body was shaking. “나가 (naga=get out)” you first say with a not so loud voice.

"What is she saying?” the whisper starts. “나가라고 (nagarago=get out)” you scream at the girls and everyone packs their makeup pouch and quickly leaves the bathroom. Only you were left inside the quiet bathroom.

And as you lock the door, you plop down on the floor hugging your knees while chin quivering to burst out in tears. You quickly muffle your mouth which were about to escape sobs. Your loud cry could only be heard to you.

“Why? Why? They didn't even follow me. Why they don't understand? Why Minsuh and why not me? Is she the only girl they see?”