Part 17

Meanwhile at Jungkook's house

"Yeah" Jungkook shouts when he hears knock on his room door while he was playing video games in his computer. “Ahhh I lost the game" Jungkook heavily sighs and turns his chair around, shocked at the person who stood in front of him.

“Umm a man needs a man's advice” Taehyung's voice was faint and he couldn't make an eye contact with Jungkook as he was embarrassed as well as nervous. “What do you want? I am sleepy. Just say what you need and leave" Jungkook stands up from the chair and plops down on his bed with eyes closed.

"I don't know why I am telling this to you" Taehyung plays with his hand. “Hurry up, before I fall asleep" Jungkook sighs.

"Cause you're a man I hope you will understand” “Yeah I am listening" Jungkook says. “It's about my friend" Taehyung closes his eyes and Jungkook looks at Taehyung. “Friend?” Jungkook frowns. “Ahh nothing nothing. I'll go to sleep" as Taehyung feels embarrassed he turns around. “I might be a help” Jungkook says.

Taehyung's step halts and he once again gives a thought to his decision and Jungkook slowly peeks at him as he doesn't hear anything from Taehyung. “Yahh where are you going?” Jungkook points at him when Taehyung briskly walks toward Jungkook's study desk. “Oyeee not there please" Jungkook crawls to stop Taehyung from pulling the drawer of his study table, but it was too late.

"Banana milk?” Taehyung exclaims and looks at Jungkook who sheepishly looks here and there, the tip of his ear turning red. “S-So what?” Jungkook stutters and Taehyung pulls another drawer which was beside it. “Not that one" Jungkook first raises his voice but it quickly fades away and he face palms himself in embarrassment.

"I seriously can't with you. Like who keeps its underwear in the study table drawer” Taehyung shakes his head in disbelief and searches for copy and pencil. “What are you trying to do?” Jungkook looks slowly and Taehyung walks toward him with a copy and a pencil, then he starts to draw 3 circles naming it A,B and C.

"So A is my friend, B is his girlfriend and C is his friend. So A has a mixed feelings, like he is happy with B but lately in C's life D and E has entered” Taehyung makes extra two circles and then glances at Jungkook's bewildering expression.

“As D and E has entered in C's life, A is getting irritated and wants to block them all from C's life. And A is confused about this feeling, what do you think my friend should do?” as Taehyung finishes to explain, he looks at Jungkook who had knitted brows. “This is more confusing than math equation” Jungkook mumbles, his brows still knitted together and his gaze fixed on the figure that Taehyung drew.

“I'm sorry haha" Taehyung awkwardly laughs and then Jungkook looks at him, Taehyung's heart beat stops for a second when Jungkook looks at him with a suspicious glare.

"What will I get in return" Jungkook sits with folded legs and crosses his arm over his chest. “Why do you need something in return" Taehyung frowns. “Do you expect me to give advice for free?” Jungkook raises his brows and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

“주세요 해봐 (Juseyo haebwa=Please, do it)” Jungkook coos at Taehyung, telling him to act cute. “What!? Never" Taehyung yells. “Then forget about it" Jungkook was about to go to bed but Taehyung quickly grabs his arm and Jungkook looks at the grip. “도와주세요 (dowajuseyo=help me)" Taehyung coos at Jungkook, instead of liking it he gets shivers by Taehyung’s aegyo and Jungkook immediately regrets for making Taehyung act cute.

Jungkook sighs and gets into a sitting position and looks at Taehyung deeply into his eyes. “You're A, Minsuh is B, Y/N is C, I am D and the kid from 11th is E" Jungkook says and Taehyung looks at him, baffled.

"Look the situation you are in, it hasn't only happened to you. Don't think that in the whole world it's only you who has this problem. It's common in relationships when one side starts to loose interest” Jungkook explains.

“If you don't want to hurt Minsuh more then breakup with her soon. If she goes deep into the relation and later finds out herself that you've started to grow tiny little crush over Y/N then it would hurt her even more" he adds. “What would you do if you were me?” Taehyung asks him.

"Umm I don't know. Maybe I would stay single for a while and work on myself before starting a new relation" Jungkook shrugs. “Oh" was all Taehyung muttered. “Now the rest is up to you" Jungkook plops down on the bed and stares to the ceiling. “But do you think Y/N would accept you if you suddenly tell her about your feelings?” Jungkook asks but all he gets was silence.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking toward the bus stop when I hear gossips between people. I had decided to walk from Y/N's locality in a hope to bump into her as I have been badly missing her. I made a lot of phone calls but she doesn't pick up. I too make myself to enter toward the crowd and I see there were police officers who were investigating the crime scene.

“I heard the girl was really young” the elder woman speaks and I look at her. As I was getting late for my school, I leave the spot.

_._

I turn around and stare at Y/N's desk which has been empty for few days. She never escapes her school days, I thought it was a minor flu and ignore it as I again turn back at the front to my teacher who was taking attendance.

"Ahn Y/N” the teacher calls. “Did she not come today too?” the teacher looks up at the empty seat, then someone opens the door abruptly and everyone looks at the door side.

"Everyone!!!! Y/N" Jihyo speaks between her pants and my ears points up while Jungkook looks at me with a worried face. Worried if something really bad happened.