Part 11

"Min Minsuh" the teacher calls her name while looking at the attendance sheet.

“Is Taehyung not coming today?”

You look at his desk and then look outside the window to see if Taehyung was running toward the building. And as you assumed, Taehyung was running as fast as he could toward the school building and you smile, but it quickly disappears when you see Minsuh running along with him.

"Min-" “She's late" you smirk while looking at both of them and everyone's attention goes to you as your voice was a bit loud and clear, might be because the class was in a pin drop silence.

“Teacher” Minsuh and Taehyung exclaim in unison, them opening the two different door

“Teacher” Minsuh and Taehyung exclaim in unison, them opening the two different door. Taehyung opened the exit door while Minsuh opened the entry door. “Wahh what is this? Are you guys a thing?” your classmate starts to tease them while you internally roll your eyes. “It’s a coincidence. We bumped at the school gate" Minsuh quickly clears the misunderstanding.

"That must be a lie" everyone now were busy teasing them while your blood raised up in anger and jealousy. “Focus everyone” you harshly bang your fist on your desk and the noisy class suddenly falls down.

"Teacher is still here" you glare at everyone with a frown. “What’s wrong with her today?” now the gossips starts. “Minsuh, Taehyung you guys can take your seat" the teacher nods at them.

Lunch break

"You were early today" Taehyung slides your favourite juice on your desk while you were busy practicing for the exam which was just few weeks away. The speed of your writing stops and you glance at the can juice, then at Taehyung. “What's this for?” you ask.

"Health comes first not your study” he coldly spats and takes his seat. “Wahh you’re slowly changing. Did someone do black magic on you?” you chuckle as you accept the juice and he silently takes out his textbook. “Aren’t you going for lunch?” you glance at him.

"I don't have an appetite” he shakes his head and you nod, dragging your attention back to your textbook.

"Btw Y/N" Taehyung calls you, not turning back but staring at his desk. “Hmm?” you stop writing and listen to him attentively.

"Where were you last night?” he asks and then glances at you from the corner of his eyes. “Me? I was at home studying” you lie without even stuttering, your lie would have sounded truth to the others but as Taehyung had already seen you at the hospital last night, he was a bit hurt when you naturally lied.

"Oh” he mumbles and looks in the front. “And you? Why were you late today? That's not the Taehyung I know" you ask as you abruptly stand up from your seat and stretch your upper body at him, your cheek almost touching his.

"H-Huh? I" “Is Kim Taehyung stuttering? Am I dreaming? Yahh pinch me come on” you mock him and extend your hand. “Stop it" he chuckles and pushes your hand. “Oh? You smiled? What in the world is happening today?” you laugh and Taehyung gets his expression back to his cold self.

“Wahhh I literally got goosebumps” you act as if you got shivers down your spin. “Y/N" a female voice hits your ears and you turn at it. “Minsuh” you then straighten your back slowly and weakly smile at her. “Here" she extends a packet of bread at you and you look at Mina who was standing beside her while Jungkook was looking at you outside the class.

"What are you looking at? Take it" Mina nods her chin and you take it while looking at Minsuh who seems really happy. “Eat well" she smiles and then looks at Taehyung. “I got one for you too" she pulls out another pack of bread and slides to his desk. “Thanks I'll enjoy it" Taehyung nods and starts to open the packet.

"Since when did you guys became so close?” you were offended as Taehyung never accepted foods from others, not even you but today he did from Minsuh.

"I knew it. I knew they were dating" again everyone teases Taehyung and Minsuh and so joins Mina. “You both are popular too. We won't mind if you guys end up together, right Y/N?” Mina happily turns at you and you clutch the packet tightly while staring at Taehyung's hand which had stopped in the mid way. Taehyung stared blankly at his hands.

"Y/N?” Mina gently squeezes your arm and you abruptly turn at her. “Huh? Yeah we won't mind" you awkwardly reply and then Jungkook sighs, briskly walking inside the classroom with hands inside his pant pocket.

"How about us? Should we start to date? We will look good too” Jungkook swings his arm around your shoulder and looks at everyone. “Y/N will never date” one of your male classmate shouts. “Then why did she hug me?” Jungkook looks at you with a sarcastic smile.

"W-What? Y/N hugged a guy? 대박 (Daebak=that's awesome)” the female classmate gasps

"W-What? Y/N hugged a guy? 대박 (Daebak=that's awesome)” the female classmate gasps. “Yahh” you frown as you turn at Jungkook and he winks. Then Jungkook glances at Taehyung who was still blankly staring at his hands but this time, with clenched jaw.

After school

“Oyee Y/N let's go together" Jungkook follows you on the corridor while you briskly walk forward, still pissed and annoyed at the way he acted during the lunch break. “Jeon Jungkook" then suddenly the class teacher calls Jungkook and his pace stops while you keep on walking without turning back.

"Yes sir?” Jungkook looks at the teacher. “You and Minsuh are in a same class right?” the teacher smiles and Jungkook nods. “Give this notebook to her” the teacher hands the notebook and Jungkook reads Minsuh's full name in the front page. “But sir you can give it-“ “Do as I say" the teacher raises his voice sternly and walks away. “Did he drink in the afternoon?” Jungkook widens his eyes in shock.