Part 15

"Taehyung?” you squint your eyes trying to look clearly across the road as you wait for the public bus for your school. It seemed like he was talking to someone in frustration as his expression looked annoyed, but your focus gets distracted when you hear honk of the bus.

"Taehyung-ah I need an answer” Minsuh whines as she holds Taehyung's hand. Taehyung and Minsuh had been arguing about little things from the starting of their relationship. It's true, they have been dating after they shared a kiss but there relationship is really not working out like any other happy couples.

For Taehyung, Minsuh seems demanding, meanwhile for Minsuh, Taehyung seems to be careless about her feelings. While Taehyung has been giving his best, Minsuh has always been doubting on him. She is insecure about her looks. She feels Taehyung will leave him if he finds someone pretty but Taehyung always has been reassuring that it's only Minsuh for him.

"Where were you last night?” Minsuh is all heated up as Taehyung had ignored her calls cause he was out to drink alone. “I already told you that I was outside drinking" Taehyung whines, annoyed at the point as he already informed her about it when Taehyung was home late night after drinking.

"Are you cheating on me? Were you out drinking with other woman?” Minsuh furiously raises her voice with every words. “Minsuh-ya it's not like that" Taehyung walks forward and holds her shoulder gently as her eyes were slowly brimming with tears.

"It's only you. Hmm? You should trust me" Taehyung pulls her into a warm hug but the insecurity Minsuh has it doesn't go off easily. She wants to trust Taehyung but she can't.

At the school "Congratulations and celebrations” the balloons began to pop and your classmates starts to sing loud as soon as you enter the classroom, thinking it was Taehyung and Minsuh

At the school

"Congratulations and celebrations” the balloons began to pop and your classmates starts to sing loud as soon as you enter the classroom, thinking it was Taehyung and Minsuh. The class was decorated with some balloons and sunflowers. “What is this” you annoyingly jerk off the glitter from your blazer. Jungkook looking at you while sitting on his desk.

"Aishhh I thought it was our new couple” everyone hisses at you and you glare at them. “Yahh yahh enough. She's angry" Jihyo, your classmates gulps and signals everyone to stop protesting.

"Excuse me" then a male voice echoes the class and you turn around with the same annoyed expression. Your classmate also turns at the guy who was staring at you with sparkling eyes.

"Who are you? You don't look like someone from our class" you scan him from head to toe. He was tall and had a baby innocent looking face but seemed like he had a bubbly personality. “It’s really you" he smiles, all of the female classmates melting like snow which has been exposed in a hot sun.

“He’s so cute" the girl who was totally into his looks says and acts like they are about to faint. Right then, Taehyung and Minsuh enters inside the class from other door and Taehyung's eyes lands on you, then to the other guy who was smiling at you.

Jungkook is still watching your reaction and is curious who the guy that stood in front of you was. “Oh? Taehyung and Minsuh is here" a guy looks at them. “Shut up they not important right now but he is" Jihyo lovingly looks at the new guy.

"What's your name?” Jihyo asks, her gaze never living his perfect feature. “I haven't introduced myself? I'm so sorry. Hi I am Park Seongjun from 11th class. I just got transferred today" he bows at everyone and looks up at you. “Ahhh you” you nod as you remembered he was the guy whom you bumped this morning at your neighbourhood while you were walking toward the bus stop.

"You know him?” your female classmates looks at you in surprise. “I bumped into him this morning. Anw thanks for picking up my stuffs" you coldly thank Seongjun. “You finally recognized me Nuna(Nuna=elder sister)” Seongjun grins.

"Nuna my foot. Don’t try to act as if we are close. You're in 11th so call me sunbae" you hiss at him and he chuckles. “But you can call me Nuna" Jihyo excitedly shouts.

"Nuna I have to go. See you at lunch break" he waves at you and you roll your eyes.

Lunch break

"Hey Nuna"

"Oh god" you sigh while you were eating your lunch and bite your lower lip in annoyance when you hear his voice. He has been clinging with you since the morning you saw him in your class. Even during 15 minutes break, he would be clingy and follow you around.

Taehyung while looks at you from his usual seat and feels irritated when Seongjun sits beside you.

"Eat well" Jungkook now shifts beside Minsuh who was looking at Taehyung and gives her an omelette from his plate. “Since when did you guys start to date?” Jungkook asks and Minsuh hurriedly looks at her plate.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Maybe few weeks ago" she nervously speaks and Jungkook nods, his gaze going back and forth between Taehyung and you. “You and Taehyung are dating right? Then why are you guys not eating lunch together?” Jungkook now turns back to Minsuh. “Yahh why are you disturbing us? Just move back” Mina says to Jungkook. “You guys used to eat together right? Then what happened all of a sudden? Why is Y/N not eating with you" even though Jungkook knew the answer, he asks.

"She sometime needs alone time that's all” Mina replies.

"Nuna what's your favourite colour?” Seongjun happily asks while you were silently eating your lunch

"Nuna what's your favourite colour?” Seongjun happily asks while you were silently eating your lunch. “Blue” you sigh. “And your favourite food?” “Dumplings” you keep on answering his question, trying to control your anger as you were too much irritated by his act.