Part 21

You've been usually going to school despite of the fact that everyone has started to hate you since Minsuh's incident. You have just shrugged and decided to go along with the hate you were receiving currently.

You have even stopped seeing Minsuh and Taehyung hanging out with each other. Also Taehyung seemed to be lost in himself these days and it made you wonder why. Talking about the nuna guy, Seongjun. He has stopped to irritate you. You felt bad for yelling at him every time without a reason but your ego was too big that you still didn't apologize.

"Oyee Kim Taehyung, what's wrong with you these days?” you throw a can of juice at him who was watching the blue sky from the rooftop, during the lunch break.

"Huh? Oh thanks" he doesn't miss the can and then looks at it. You while open your can juice and take a tiny sip, eyes not leaving him who was looking at the can juice. He smiles, a genuine smile which was so rare from him. After he smiles he opens the can juice which takes you to surprise.

He gulps down the can juice in one go and then throws a loud belch which makes you to chuckle. “Wahh what was that? For the first time this happened. I'm getting goose bumps. This moment will be written in history" you dramatically exclaim with wide eyes.

"Don't be so dramatic” Taehyung laughs and hits your arm playfully, then you act as if you tripped over something

While you and Taehyung were busy teasing and playing with each other, you hear some loud exclamation from outside the rooftop. Like someone was being forcefully dragged to the rooftop.

“Hey, are you hearing that?” you hold Taehyung's wrist and carefully listen outside. As Taehyung's laugh faints slowly, you turn at him to see him dead serious.

"Jungkook-ah what are you doing?” you hear whines from Minsuh and then the rooftop door opens harshly as Jungkook had kicked on it. “Tell them what you did" Jungkook harshly pushes Mina toward you and Taehyung. “Yahh Jungkook-“ “Please just keep quiet” Jungkook annoyingly turns at Minsuh.

"Y-Y/N” Mina's voice trembles and so does her hand. “Do you have something to tell me?” you try to find her face as she looks down to her feet in guilt, not having the guts to face you and Taehyung.

"She was the one behind all this" Jungkook sighs, tired as he knew Mina won't open her mouth herself. “Behind all this? What does that have to mean?” you frown, eyes shifting to Jungkook. “Mina is the one who spread Minsuh's pictures”

You get baffled by the bomb Jungkook just dropped. “What?” Minsuh was in shock and so was Taehyung while Jungkook was pissed. For you, you weren't angry at her but you were a bit disappointed. Before taking any action, you wanted to ask why she had to choose this way.

"Why?” you ask with a monotonous tone and Mina slowly looks up, a bit surprised as she had expected to be scolded by you or even cut off the friendship. “There might be a reason right?” you still chose to be polite but Minsuh aggressively walks to Mina and slaps her.

"Why did you do it? What did you even get after ruining my life again?” Minsuh grabs the collar of Mina's shirt and shakes her in an aggressive way while shouting.

"Then what should have I done?” Mina grabs Minsuh’s grip and then throws her on the dusty floor.

"Do you guys have any idea? How you two started to ignore Y/N? First Taehyung and then Jungkook whom I thought would take a good care of Y/N" Mina shouts at Taehyung and then to Jungkook which takes both of them back. “And you think I don't know that you have been crushing on Taehyung for a long time?” Mina now looks at you with tears.

"Mina" you stern your voice. “But what did he do? He took you for granted every time. And then he reveals that he suddenly have feelings for Minsuh? For all these years he never laid his eyes on you but now he suddenly has grown feelings for some other girl who is shamelessly living with two faces-"

Her voice abruptly stops when a stinging sensation lands on her cheek. “Mina-ya what's wrong with you" your heart aches so much that you feel it will rip out soon. “Why? Can't I tell the truth? They both don't deserve you. Specially Taehyung, you still love him despite of him ignoring you" Mina sniffs.

"That's the only reason why I exposed Minsuh. I wanted to show her real face to everyone but too bad, I thought everyone would hate her instead it happened exactly opposite” Mina adds.

"Listen to me" you gently hold Mina’s shoulder and make her face you. “Keep in mind. Love can not be forced hmm? I was happy that Minsuh and Taehyung were dating as I knew from the smile Taehyung showed. Only Minsuh could bring that rare smile” you weakly smile, although each word that came from your mouth only was hurting you.