''Yeah like-''

Jungkook's phone made a noise, and he took his phone out to check it. I saw a huge smile forming on his face and got curious. What kind of message did he get to smile that much?

''Ah, yeah, okay, let's say it was my fault. I have to go now. I will see you at lunch!'' Jungkook quickly said before sprinting away from me.

''Yeah, I do share everything, unlike some people!'' I emphasized the last part when I yelled back at him, and he waved back at me.

''That betrayer,'' I mumbled as I turned, but when I did so, I almost bumped into someone who apparently had been standing behind us. I looked up to see Seolhyun smiling at me.

''Hey,'' she said as I stared at her. ''Have you seen Jin anywhere? He is not picking up his phone, so I-''

''So you thought because he is my brother, by the way, not even a half, I'd know where he is?''

''Well, I yea-'' she tried to say.

''Well, I have not seen him. I usually don't see him around that much in this wing as this wing is for the students in their second year. You should know this. He might be upstairs or something. How should I know?''I might be rude, but I still didn't like her.

''Okay, well, thank you anyway,'' she bowed her head and left.

Did I start thinking that maybe she is actually a nice person? She seemed bitchy to me the first time we met, but if she was really like that, she would have backfired on me right here and there. Who knows. Maybe I will start to like her, but that might take a long time.

But back thinking to what Jungkook smiled so brightly? Could it be his prom date? He still hasn't told me who it is, only that he is in this school. But this school has a lot of guys. How can I possibly guess? I need to get the information from him.

Two hours later

Jungkook and Taehyung walked to their friends. It was the afternoon break, which was usually a lot longer than the morning breaks. Jungkook got a text from you. You had homework to finish and couldn't meet him on this break.

You two usually spend it together because you have more lessons together than Jungkook has with his hyungs.

''Hey, you two, we wondered where you were,'' Hoseok smiled as they arrived at the spot.

''Yeah, we crossed paths on the way here and came along,'' Jungkook stuttered a little, looking at Taehyung, who seemed to be blushing. The others did not notice such a thing and continued their conversation.

''So what you guys were talking about?'' Jungkook asked quickly.

''It is quite the same as usual,'' Yoongi answered. ''Boring stuff but about the finals. Be glad you don't have them anytime soon.''

Jungkook was reminded in his head how you are already stressing over the finals that won't happen to the two of you anytime soon.

''I thought you weren't the type of guy to stress about anything,'' Taehyung joined to the conversation. ''You always say you are a genius.''

Everyone laughed. ''But I am. Who has saved you all at some point in your school years by helping you with the homework? Me.'' Yoongi defended himself.

They saw Jin walking towards them along with Seolhyun. They held hands, and Seolhyun whispered something to Jin's ear before they were beside them.

''Hi guys,'' Jin said, and others greeted him and Seolhyun.

''I thought these afternoon meetings were for the guys only,'' Jimin laughed and obviously was joking, and everyone knew it.

Seolhyun laughed. ''I was about to leave anyway. My class is a bit far from here so I got to go. It was nice to see you guys. I will text you,'' she said as she kissed Jin's cheek and walked away, leaving everyone to look after her after she was out of sight.

''So it is getting serious, huh?'' Namjoon asked.

Jin scratched the back of his neck. ''Yeah, I guess. We have fun together. Any way to take back to the last time we talked? Any luck with the prom date?''

Everyone groaned in annoyance as it was not that big of a deal for them. ''Just because you have it does not mean you get to brag about it,'' Hoseok said.

''I'm not bragging about it,'' Jin laughed.

''Well, you are not the only one who has it. Namjoon has one too,'' Taehyung suddenly said, and Jungkook turned his head to him. Yes, Jungkook had recently shared with him that Namjoon asked you to be his date, but he told him not to tell anyone. Maybe he forgot the promise.

''Really? Who?'' Yoongi asked.

''Jin should know it,'' Taehyung smiled. Jungkook tried to stop him with his dear life because he knew you would kill him after this. ''It is your sister.''

Everyone turned to Jin, who widened his eyes and then looked at Namjoon, who was clearly avoiding Jin's eye contact.

''My sister!?''