42 Hard Times

I STARE AT MY APARTMENT unsure what to do or where to go. Sebastian has decorated the place with so many lights, Christmas trees, and what appears to be a dancing reindeer. I think I see a blow-up Santa in the corner.

Sebastian pops out of nowhere, "Merry Christmas babe!" I scream from the scare but I start laughing seeing his full Santa costume.

He twirls around in front of me showing off his costume. He's so happy, grinning like a child on Christmas Day. "You are insane," I giggle.

He gives me a killer smirk, "Nice dress." His eyes turn dark and hooded as his eyes move up and down my body. I throw my bag aside and give him a twirl as well, shaking a little ass when my back is towards him.

I never celebrated Christmas, never thought it was anything special until he came back. I never knew Sebastian was so good at decorating. Judging by his bare apartment and colourless closet I'm surprised our Christmas decorations would be so colourful. Our Christmas. Sounds so nice.

I set down my presents on the sofa, jumping into Sebastian's lap. He reaches down to the floor, "Me first!" Sebastian says and hands me a snowflake-printed paper box. I don't even try to hide my excitement, I bounce up and down as I rip the paper off.

I open the paper box and I gasp in shock. I can't even find the strength to take out what's inside. Sebastian carefully takes out the gift, shakes it and hands it back to me.

A snow globe.

Not just any snow globe.

It's Taylor Swift's snow globe.

A real-life version of the snow globe from her Lover music video.

I hold it up close to my face so my nose is pressed against the glass. This is absolutely unreal. I wanted to buy it so bad when it first came out but I missed the chance. I've been wanting this for years! I can't believe it.

I squeeze Sebastian tight in my arms, he chuckles hugging me even tighter. "How did you know?" I pull back looking at the snow globe one more time to make sure I'm not dreaming.

He squeezes my hand three times, "I know you."

I hold his gaze, "I always pictured my lover and I dancing in a snow globe, round and round."

He nods and I continue, "Our life feels like living in a snow globe, everyone can look in and watch everything. But no matter how hard you shake it or play with a snow globe, the world inside doesn't change."

He smiles, "Just like a snow globe, our love will always be protected and kept between us."

He leans forward and plants a kiss on my forehead. So it goes, we are dancing in a snow globe, going round and round.

"My turn!" I smile nervously as he pulls the sparkly ribben off his gift.

His eyes widen, looking at me genuinely shocked, "It's not a tie!" He pulls out the black silver analogue watch, studying it.

I laugh nervously and he showers me with kisses. "Thanks babe! I love it!" he says, his hands roaming up my thighs, under my dress.

I push him back down on the sofa, pinning him back down straddling him. "I'm not done yet!" I complain and hand him another box.

He opens it and of course, it's a tie.

"You look really hot wearing a tie. Especially when you're only wearing a tie." I tease.

His eyes darken and a sexy grin plays on his lips. "I want to tie you up right now," he says leaning in and leaving wet kisses down my neck.

"Babe wait! I have one more gift!" I struggle to push him off me, as much as I want him to continue kissing down my body.