Our Bundle of Joy

December 25th 2002...

Rachel's due date is today and still no sign of a baby. They've luckily made it through Christmas Day with no baby interrupting. She's been pacing around the apartment hoping that'll do something but it hasn't. She's drank tea, went for a walk... around the apartment and she's just ordered some fire cracker chicken from the takeaway. While waiting on the order she gets a plate out, some water and cutlery. Ross has just went to the shops downstairs to buy extra diapers and ear plugs... just incase Rachel becomes... crazy? Hmm angry? yeah she's probably going to kick up a fight. Rightfully so, she's in so much discomfort and she'll be feeling really bad pain sooner or later.

"Elaïa it's nearly 7pm that means you only have a few hours and then I'll be past my due date." Rachel talks to the unborn child while heading back to the living room. "If you want, y'know just as a gift to me..." she sits herself down on the couch and holds her stomach. "...can you come out soon and make it as painless as possible? For mommy, please." A few knocks at the door and Rachel gets up and pays for her food. Dishing both hers and Ross' out she takes a few pieces of the chicken, not being fazed by the level of spiciness. Before even moving the plate off the counter she begins eating the food, not being able to wait.

"I'm back!" Ross shouts, closing the door behind him and placing the bag on the couch. He walks into the kitchen to find Rachel scoffing down her food, barely stoping to take a breath. "Jesus, Rachel that'll burn your throat!" He takes the fork off of her and she glares at him, swallowing the tons of food she had in her mouth.

"Blame your daughter, not me. She's the one making me do it..." Rachel suddenly burst into tears. "I- I just blamed her for me being a fat big... I'm such a terrible mother...." Ross pulls her into his chest and can't help but chuckle at her. "What?"

"Rachel it's okay, she's not going to hold a grudge." He laughs again. "And you are not a terrible mother, you're a better mother to our unborn child than most mothers out there." She pulls away, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Te ves hermosa... podría mirar esos ojos durante días."

"Gracias mi amor. Estoy tan caliente por ti cuando hablas español." She bites her lip, looking into his eyes.

"Ahh, then I shall speak Spanish more often and since when did you learn Spanish?" Both Ross and Rachel had taken it in high school, but Rachel became pretty fluent in college.

"Over time... no seriously..." she stands on her tip toes, bringing herself to his ear. "I'm really hot for you..."

"What about your food-" before he can finish Rachel's lips are smashed against his. Lightly her tongue grazed over his lip, he opened his mouth slowly letting her enter. As their tongues swirled around each other's mouths Ross could taste the food she had just ate. "Bleh..." he pulls away earning a look from Rachel. "I'm kidding..." he pulls her back in, they kept their lips locked as the walked into the bedroom. They both pull away, stripping their clothes off so they can get straight to it. When fully nude, Rachel gently pushes Ross down on the bed, she gets on top of him, straddling her legs at each side. She leans down and re-connects their lips, her hands dig through his thick locks and her hips begin rolling into his. "Mmm..." he moans in her mouth, he holds grip of her hips, pulling her into him. After a few seconds she pulls away and travels down his body. When she's ready she takes his already hardened member in her mouth, while one hand helps and the other rests on his thigh. She keeps the movements going for a few minutes, eventually pulling away when he's close to the edge.

Ross try's to move Rachel, but she's not up for foreplay, him inside her is just enough. Her hand guides his length inside her, slowly she sits down until he's deep inside. "Fuck..." she grunts, as she begins to roll her hips into his. Both of Ross' hands cup her perfect breasts, gently he squeezes them, rubbing his thumbs over her hardened nipples. "Mm... FUCK!" Rachel screams when he hits her g-spot, she begins moving faster, hitting it over and over again. Her hands lay on his toned chest for balance, while he moves his to her waist.