She's The Boss

1 month later...

"Hey guys!" Rachel bursts through the coffee house doors, everyone's there. Monica and Phoebe at the little table, Chandler closest to them on the couch, Joey on the arm chair. And the only person Rachel really wants to see is Ross, he's next to Chandler on the couch, Rachel sits down beside him and rests her head back. "Ughhh I should've ordered before sitting." She turns her head and gives Ross her best, best puppy dog eyes.

"Alright... anybody else want anything?" They all shook their heads and Ross got up and went over to the counter. "Hazelnut latte Gunther." He taps the counter a few times and waits for the order from the bright haired man. "Oh and 2 blueberry muffins." A few minutes later Gunter gives him his order, he manages to hold the muffins in one hand and Rachel's drink in the other. He gives Joey a muffin and Rachel her latte.

"Aww thanks Ross." Joey smiles, not taking his eyes off the baked goods. "How did you know?" He asks shoving some in his mouth.

"I wanted one and I knew you would eventually, so I saved you the time."

God I love this man, he's so considerate of others, I can't get over how kind and loving he is. Rachel didn't notice, but she had been staring at Ross taking small bites of his snack. He pulls a large piece off and puts it on a napkin on the coffee table.

"You may not have asked, but those eyes were glued to it." He laughs while finishing off the last of the muffin.

She snaps out of her stare and blushes. "Thank you."

The group stare at the two interacting with each other, they can't help but smile, even Joey notices.

"Well I better head off to work, I'll see you guys later." Ross gets up and stops to put his coat on.

"I'll walk with you, I have an audition near the university." Joey joins Ross and they walk out together. "She's into you."

"What?!" Fuck, does he know something?

"Rachel, I can tell she's into you. Same goes for you, boy you guys are so bad at hiding it that I even noticed."

Ross stops walking as does Joey. "You really think she's into me?"

"Ross... wake up and smell the coffee, she's not just crushing on you... she's in love." He pats his back a few times and walks ahead of him.

He doesn't even know about our secret, yet he's picking up on this... does Rachel love me?

...

Time had went past in the coffee house, most people had drank their morning coffee and headed to work. Very few people walked in throughout the morning. Chandler and Monica have left to go do some more wedding stuff, Rachel would go since she's maid of honour, but she truly can't be bothered.

"Are you letting your hair grow out?" Phoebe asks as they walk back to the couch with their fresh drinks in hand.

"Yeah, I like it short... but I want it past my shoulders. But hey, at least it's easier to dry." She runs her hands through her hair and they both sit down.

"Yeah and considering you and lover boy are constantly going at it, you've been showering more often." Phoebe jokes earning a blush from Rachel. "So how's it going... without the bullshit." She adds.