Friends with Benefits

"Well sure, but I get married all the time." He joked shrugging his shoulders and stuffing his hands in his trousers pockets.

I let out a sigh which caught his attention.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess, I mean do you think we're ever going to have that?" I ask and his eyes widen.

"You mean... you and me?"

"...no, we'll... maybe. Do you think we would have that if we didn't break up a few years ago." I'm hoping I've said the right thing at this moment in time.

"I think we could have..."

"What if we had bonus night!" I exclaimed clasping my hands together.

"B-bonus night? What like just sex? No strings attached?" He asked moving his hands in all directions.

"Yeah... why not? I mean I know we've both not had sex in a while... it wouldn't cause any harm and it would just be one night." I moved myself closer and closer until we were face to face.

"As appealing as sex with the ex sounds, I don't think it's right." He wasn't convincing me that he didn't want this. I know he wants this and so do I.

"Hmm..." I get myself as close to him as possible and lean my body against his and my hands rested on his chest. "What if I change your mind?" I go on my tiptoes slightly and let our lips graze each other's. I slide my hands up further and play with his hair while I let our lips fully lock, he didn't kiss back at first but after a second he did. His hands held my waist and rubbed it so often before moving them to my ass.

"Yeah okay, you've convinced me. But when are we supposed to do it, Monica wants to go to the plaza?" He pulls away but we keep our bodies connected.

"How about after drinks... we go back to your place?" I pout and slide my hands all over his chest. "Joey won't know anything... I'll tell him I've got to go to my office to pick up some stuff."

"Good idea... so what about now, anything you want to do?"

I chuckled at his shyness. "Just kiss me." I lean back in and our lips perfectly fit together. It's like they were made to be attached to each other. I wrap one arm around his neck and keep the other rubbing his chest. Just as I was about to introduce tongue Monica's apartment door swung open.

"Oh I'm sorry, apparently I've opened the door to the past..." she slams the door shut and goes back in the apartment.

"Shit... c'mon." I pull away and drag him inside by his coat sleeve. "Okay Monica that was nothing."

"Nothing?" She scoffs walking up and down the kitchen. "How about the fact that I just found you two making out?" She gestures her hands to both of us then smacks them against her legs.

"Monica listen it was just a kiss and nobody saw, so let's just forget about it. Okay?" Ross walked closer and took her hand.

"Fine... but why were you kissing?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"No reason... we just... kissed." I answered and shrugged my shoulders. She nodded and walked over to Phoebes door.

"Phoebe get out of there, everyone is ready... let's go, let's go!" She shouted, after a few knocks Phoebe came out fully dressed.

"Okay, chill out Monica." She giggles. Chandler and Monica walk out the apartment hand in hand, Joey walks ahead of them and Phoebe follows after them.

"Oh shit... I forgot my purse, Ross tell them to just go." I run inside my apartment and grab my purse off the counter. When I go back out into the hall in find Ross there himself. "Hi."