Happy Halloween!

Tonight Monica and Chandler are having a Halloween party, and yes they all have to wear costumes. Not everyone is happy about it, but they'll live. Rachel has just finished her hair, letting her soft curls hang on her shoulders. She puts on her tight outfit, showing off her stomach perfectly, then she puts on the headband to match. Hopefully she even manages to the end of the night, she's become so hot lately that she's even tried leaving work early. Ross has had a very turned on Rachel show up at his office numerous times, he hasn't turned her away though. He very much enjoys Rachel being so horny lately, and he sure as hell isn't going to complain about it at all. 

One last look in the mirror and she's done, yes, Rachel has decided to still be the hottest dressed at the party

One last look in the mirror and she's done, yes, Rachel has decided to still be the hottest dressed at the party. No way was being 7 1/2 months pregnant going to stop her, she's really feeling herself tonight. Ross on the other hand decided to go for a goofier outfit. Himself, Joey and Chandler are dressing up as the 3 musketeers, and Phoebe and Monica went for super-girl and cat-woman. Rachel feels like the odd one out, but she's not really bothered about it. And Ben, well he decided to tag along on Rachel's farm idea and come as a little farmer. Rachel picked out a plaid shirt, dark blue overalls, brown boots, a whicker hat and a plastic rake for him.

"Are you ready- wow, looking sexy mama!" Ross walks the bathroom to find Rachel posing in the mirror. "Nice tits!"

"I would watch what you say, your son is out there!" She warns him. "But thank you." She gives his cheek a peck and walks into the living room. "Where's my little farmer?" Rachel asks in her best country accent.

"I'm right here, don't you worry about me." Ben copies the accent and nails it. "Let's go my darlins..." Ben takes both of their hands and drags them out the door, both of them giggling at him calling them 'my darlins'.

...

"You look smoking!" Rachel looks at Monica and Phoebe in awe of them.

"Honey look at you! Mmm yum, Ross you have competition." Phoebe giggles, rubbing her hand over Rachel's bump the best she can. "Where's the third musketeer?"

"Not sure, he said he wouldn't be late-"

The apartment door burst open, and there he is, Joey. And he didn't get the memo of what the costume was supposed to be since he clearly doesn't match Ross and Chandler.

"Oh my god, what are you wearing?" Monica laughs, but joey seems so impressed with himself.

"What? I'm the third musketeer! Wait, why aren't you two in the right costume? Why are you both knights?" Joey being totally oblivious about what the 3 musketeers actually are.

"Joey! The three musketeers aren't a 3 pack candy bar set! Jesus, I can't believe you are dressed up as a bar of chocolate!" Chandler goes crazy, looking at the ridiculous costume. That's right, instead of being part of the famous musketeer set, Joeys thought for food made him the odd one out and he's now a large candy bar wrapper.

"I still think I look good, and hey, maybe a girl will like the taste of this musketeer better." He winks at the three girls, earning a glare from Ross and Chandler.

...

"When the baby is here, can I come and stay more often?" Ben asks Rachel as they are sat on the couch, finally giving up on his accent.

"Ben honey, you can stay whenever you want. But I should warn you that the baby won't do much for a few months, she'll be probably really boring to you."

"No way, she could never bore me. She's perfect and I wouldn't change her for the world!" Ben touches Rachel's belly and gives it a kiss. A few tears fall down Rachel's face, feeling really emotional she pulls him in for a hug.

"Awk, you are the bestest big brother any little girl could ask for, mwah." She gives his head a kiss and they pull away, she wipes the tears from her eyes  and smiles at the boy. "Anything else you want to ask?" She knows he does, he has his question hat on tonight and she's prepared.

"Can... well...I don't know if I'm allowed to, but... no, never mind." He turns away, looking ahead at the blank tv screen.

"Ben, you can ask me anything... always and forever." She pats his shoulder, and he turns back around.

"Okay... when you and my daddy get married... can I call you... mom?" Rachel was certainly not prepared for this question, at all. "See, I knew I shouldn't have asked." He gets up from the couch and runs into the guest bedroom.  

"What happened?" Ross asks, she fills him in and he decides to go and have a little chat with Ben. "Open up, Ben it's me." The door creaks open, letting Ross in before shutting again. "Hey buddy." Ross takes a seat next to Ben on the bed.

"I guess your here to shout at me..." he lets out a large sigh, looking down at his lap.

"Ben, in no way am I here to shout at you. You only asked a question, you did absolutely nothing wrong, okay?" He gets a nod from the boy. "How come you want to call Rachel mom?"

Ross is happy that Ben is so comfortable to want to call Rachel mom, after all he calls Susan mom. But, he also doesn't want Ben to feel like he's being pressured into it just because they are getting married. It's something he wants Ben to think about, and both he and Rachel would want to discuss it with Carol before hand. Knowing Carol, she'll be fine with it, she's always liked Rachel for Ross and she's happy that he's finally happy with someone.

"I... I just really think she would be a good mom. And I already have two, so another would be really cool, plus she's my sisters mom." He looks up at his father with a faint smile. "I've made her mad, haven't I?"

"Absolute not, Ben she's really happy that you want to call her mom. But she wants to make sure you are ready, and she wants to talk to your other mommies."

"Okay... we should definitely do that."

...

They next day when taking Ben home, Ross and Rachel spoke to Carol and Susan. They were both really happy that Ben so comfortable with Rachel that he wants to call her mom. They even pointed out that she'll be his stepmom soon. When leaving Rachel broke down into tears, she's REALLY growing up now, she has a soon to be stepson and a daughter on the way. Her life couldn't be more perfect, and the man who she thanks for this all everyday is who she's loves the most. Ross. Without him, she wouldn't be pregnant, she wouldn't be happy, and she wouldn't be the person she is today without him. He completes her world, he is her world, her everything, her soulmate. He's her Ross.

A/N
Some cheesiness in this one. I was really struggling to write the whole stepmom thing. It's probably too soon, but whateva 😅. Also wtf  was the Musketeer costume all about 🤣 but it gives me  goofy and lovable Joey vibes. 💕

Also Jenfaniston55 sorry for annoying you to find costume ideas then I used a different one. I know, Ahh sorry girl🤣🙈