S*x me up dr geller

"Are you sure...? because if there's anything bothering you, I want to help you fix it." I want to scream it, I want to scream 'i love you' at the top of my lungs, but I don't want to ruin this. Rachel ultimately doesn't want to say anything, at the worry that they will end this relationship and things will become awkward again. Deep down she thinks she subconsciously started this 'friends with benefits' thing at the hopes of them becoming official again.

"I'm fine... really." She stretches her arm out and he takes her hand. "Let's go back to the house."

...

9 months since this relationship has been going on now, and still no confession from either of them. Monica has fortunately kept her mouth shut, and thinks it was just a one time thing. Phoebe obviously still knows, she even helps Ross and Rachel sneak around. But it's not sex they sneak around to have. No, it's not just having sex anymore...

It's making love.

Making completely passionate, calm, familiar and amazing love. Yet, they didn't know they were both feeling the same way, neither of them knew, at all. They just assumed it was only themselves thinking they were making love, but no they were in the exact same boat as each other. Even though they didn't know what each other were feeling, they both know that them having sex has changed, it felt different now, completely different. Like old times... but much better and stronger. They have fallen in love again... but it's a secret they are keeping to themselves.

But hey, all this making love talk didn't stop their rough, wild and kinky sex. Absolutely not, it just meant they had more intimate sex. But today, here's Rachel trailing through the university halls looking for professor Gellers office to have a little risky sex.

"Knock knock." Rachel taps Ross' office door a few times.

"Come in." She turns the handle, opens the door and quickly shuts and locks it when she's in. "What are you doing here?"

"Well Dr. Geller, I brought you lunch..." she place the brown paper bag on his desk and sits on the edge.

"Mmm what did you bring?"

"Myself..." she teases and gives him a little wink. "... and a meatball sub, I was passing by and I thought I would bring you something to eat." Ross opens the bag and pulls out 1 sub.

"There's only one" he puts it on the desk and throws the bag in his small bin.

"I know... that's your lunch and this..." she places her finger on his chest. "... is mines."

"Mmm I think I'll have my lunch later then." He removes the sub from his desk, he stands up and sweeps everything off of the desk. "I wish I thought that through." They both laugh. Ross walks around the desk and picks up Rachel, her legs wrap around his waist, her hands go straight for his hair as the lean in for a hungry kiss. His hands travel from under her thigh to her ass, he squeezes it every so often making Rachel moan. He slowly lays Rachel down on the desk and pulls away from the kiss. He unbuttons her blouse and pulls off her skirt, she's now left in her thong and bra. He begins rubbing his thumb over her panties, already feeling her wetness. "Someone's already turned on." He smirks, she sits up on the desk and gives him a sly smile.

"Oh and you aren't?" She rubs her hand over his growing crotch. "Never mind, those khakis are getting tighter." He pushes her back down on the desk and grips the waistband of her thong, pulling it off. He traces his fingers up and down her inner thighs, little shivers radiate from her and goosebumps grow.

"What a tease you are."

"Hmm am I?" He whispers in his ear before entering two fingers.

"Fuckkkk!" She bites down on her lip and his movements begin. Ross' lips attach to her neck while he rubs his thumb up and down her clit. "Mmmm..." wet kisses are spread all over her neck and a bruise appears from Ross' sucking. He leaves a trail of kisses down her body until his mouth begins sucking on her clit. Her hands pull at his hair, egging him on even more. Rachel can feel herself tighten around Ross' fingers, he pulls out and lets her release. He pulls off his clothes and she sits up, taking his length in her hand, she pushes and pulls as the have a steamy kiss. His bulge has grown exponentially large, while little moans are escaping his mouth as she works her magic.

Ross admits that Rachel is the best at giving hand jobs, without a doubt, there's something about her that just makes it spectacular. He doesn't even mind if she gives him a hand job while making out, over a blowjob.

His fingers tease back over her wet womanhood as she's pleasuring his, his lips pull away and he kisses her chest to her neck. "Please..." she whimpers.

"Please what?" He smiles against her skin.

"Sex me up Dr. Geller!" That was all it took, Ross swiftly entered her, she lets out a large gasp and he begins to thrust slowly. 

Rachel fairly enjoyed slow and passionate sex, but the other side to Ross made her go absolutely crazy. She liked soft, quiet and timid Ross. But rough, confident and controlling Ross was such a turn on, he had a certain power over her. One of the biggest reasons Ross goes slow is to hear her beg, he likes that he's depended on.

"Faster baby... please." She begs, he picks up the pace leaving her scratching all over his back. She even had to bite down on his shoulder to stop herself from screaming too loud.  Just as she was about to reach her climax Ross pulled out and got her off the desk. He turned her around and she got the message, her hands grip onto the desk and she arches her back. His hands rub down her sides before gripping her waist, he guides himself back in and holds her tightly. His body is slamming into hers wildly, Rachel leans down and rests her arms on the desk.

"Tell me, tell me Rachel!" He demands.

"You're the only... ONE!" She finishes her sentence in a rather loud scream.

Telling him things like this just makes him even rougher and she couldn't complain.

They keep going at it for another while, Ross is now sitting on his chair with Rachel straddling him. His hands are rubbing up and down her thighs, while she's slowly rolling her hips into his. She leans her head down and kisses his with... love, so much love. They both hit their high together as their lips are still stuck together. Pulling away breathlessly, they lean their heads together and both let out a 'wow'.

"I'm hoping my grades will go up after that?" She giggles.

"Oh believe me... you're top of the class."