Heart tattoo

"Mmm what's cooking?" Rachel walked down the small set of stairs and into the living room. She stretched her arms behind her head and let out a large yawn.

"Up late last night?" Chandler asks.

"Meh... around 12. Is that toast?" She takes the slice out of Ross' hand and takes a bite.

"Yeah and you can have some by the way."

"Thanks." She walked past him and ruffled his hair, getting a glance from Monica. "What you cooking?" She peers her head over Monica's shoulder and stares down and a pan full of scrambled eggs. "Mmm can I have some?"

"You really think I could eat all of this?"

Rachel raised her eyebrows and looked down at the food again. "Maybe when you were 15." She joked reviving a nudge from Monica.

"Yes Rachel you can have some eggs, now go and sit down."

Rachel walked away and sat on the bar stool in between Chandler and Ross, they were both reading the newspaper. When nobody was looking, Rachel turned to Ross and whispered in his ear.

"You wore me out last night... better be the same tonight." She pulls away and gives him a wink and eyebrow wiggle.

"Here you guys are." She hands Rachel and Phoebe a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. "So what do you guys want to do today?" She sits down next to Phoebe, opposite the rest of the group.

"Let's go to the beach, I just bought a bucket and shovel." Joey jumps up and shows up the red and yellow bucket and shovel.

"I'm up for it, we could make a picnic and bring it with us." Rachel says before devouring the last of her food and another bite of Ross' toast.

"You have your own." He says, she lifts the plate and shows that it's empty.

"See... I don't, it's all in here." She pats her stomach and walks off upstairs. After 10 minutes they are all ready to go down to the beach, Monica and Joey made up a picnic basket while the others got ready.

Rachel came downstairs in a white bikini and skirt ensemble, her hair was down and wavy

"Where is your swimsuit?" Monica asks.

"What do you mean, this is it." Rachel walks over to the counter and picks up her sunglasses.

"Half of its missing, I can even see your heart tattoo because the waist band is so high on your hips. Who are you trying to impress?" Monica asked, Rachel ignored her and hooker her arms around Phoebes and joeys.