In The Car

Rachel's currently 10 weeks pregnant, and they still haven't told anyone else about the baby. So today they're going to tell Ross' parents... not hers, she's too scared to do it just yet.

"How long have we been driving for?"Ross whines like a child.

"We? I'm the one who's driving... relax it's only been 2o minutes."

"I'm bored-" Ross grows a wicked smile on his face, he can have a little fun by annoying... well pleasuring Rachel's.

His hand journeys over to Rachel, resting on her thigh, occasionally rubbing between both of her legs. He can already hear her breathing picking up, his hand moves further back and rubs over her leggings.

"W-what are you doing?" She sits up straighter and squirms under his touch.

"What do you think?" He whispers in her ear, kissing her lobe and neck. He makes his way in her leggings and under her thong. Pushing his hand in further, she spreads her legs to let him move, which he does. He begins rubbing over her clit, making her wetter.

"Mmm... babe I'm driving."

"And?" He keeps his movements going before managing to enter two of his fingers.

"Ahh... shit... baby!" She begins moving her hips with his thrusts, gripping the steering wheel tighter. "Fuck... I'm pulling over." She manages to find a quiet spot in a car park, there's only a few cars around so they might not get caught. "Move..." she pushes his hand away and unbuckles her seat belt then his, she climbs over to his side. Rachel reaches down for the lever beside Ross, his seat moves back but only a little bit. When adjusted her hands go straight for his shorts, pulling them and his boxers down.

"A little risky don't you think?" He raises his eyebrows at her eagerness.

"You're one to talk..." one hand begins pushing and pulling his length, the other rests on the back of his neck, playing with his short locks. She leans closer attaching their lips, she keeps her hand moving as their mouths open and close and tongues move around. "Mmm..." she moans.

"Rach..." Ross grunts, pulling away. His hands grab the back of her leggings, pulling them off along with her thong. He grabs her waist and sits her down on his length.

"Uhh... I'm so fucking hot for you..." Rachel moans as she begins rolling her hips into his. He cups her face with one hand and pulls her in for a long kiss, his other hand rubs her thigh then goes to her clit, adding to the pleasure. "FUCK!" She mumbles against his lips. "Yes baby!" She pulls away and speeds up, pushing one hand on the roof of the car and the other on his shoulder. "Ahhh!"

"Holy shit... fuck... baby keep going, keep going." He pulls her down to him more harshly by grabbing her hips. She begins screaming as he sits her g-spot while rubbing her clit.

"ROSS!... I'm gonna cum!" Ross catches up with her and they finish just seconds apart from each other. "Fucking hell baby... we need cleaned up." She chuckles leaning her head on his.

...

Ross and Rachel have just arrived at his parents house. Luckily they brought extra clothes incase they stayed the night. They're all seated around the kitchen table eating a Indian, Rachel's biggest craving so far.

"So what's been going on with you two? You seem awfully close lately.... romance sparked again?" Asks Judy raising a eyebrow.

"Actually were here to talk about us, so Rachel and I have been back together for a year now-"

"I told you Jack, didn't I?" She swats jacks chest and he agrees.  "I knew something happened at that wedding... you two were so cozy."

"That's not all mother... Uh..." he clears his throat with a smile on his face. "Rachel's pregnant." His hand slips over to her stomach rubbing over the material.