Appointment

"Are you ready to tell them how it all happened?"

Today Ross and Rachel are explaining everything to their friends, from start to finish.

"Yeah... I'm ready to get it done and over with. And then this little one can be focused on more." Rachel pats her stomach a few times while looking in the mirror.

"Why are you naked?" Ross asks, receiving a weird look by Rachel through the mirror. "No not like that, I just mean you are playing with my-"

"Dick?" She cuts him off and the both laugh a little, he nods and she turns to him. "Well we'll need to do something about that, won't we?" She walks over, crossing her legs each and every step, her hands rub over his boxers while her lips go for his. As their mouths open and close Ross introduces his tongue into Rachel's mouth. They begin tasting every inch, making sure not to miss any of it. After a great make out session, Rachel drops to her knees, pulling down Ross' boxers. She takes his hardened length in her mouth almost immediately. She begins sucking slowly, while massaging his balls with one hand and using the other to grasp around him. She begins sucking more furiously, her hands hold his hips as she pushes her face closer and closer deep throating him.

"Mmm... Rachel!" He moans. She keeps going for another few minutes until he releases in her mouth, she gets up, swallows and gives him a little kiss.

"Get ready."

"No I need all of you..." he pulls her back by her waist.

"Well I need a shower... join me." She takes hold of his hand and leads him to the bathroom.

...

"Give me your hand." Rachel waits for Ross to take grasp, the intertwine their fingers and walk closer to the green door.

"Let's do this..." they walk in the apartment and find the whole gang on the sofa. Monica and Chandler are leaving for their honeymoon in a hour, that should be enough time for this. "Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah!" They all respond eagerly. Ross sits on the arm chair with Rachel sitting on his lap.

"Well this all started... a year ago." She turns to Ross with wide eyes. "I guess tomorrow is our anniversary..."

"Oh shit... I didn't even know." He pulls her in for a little kiss, not wanting to keep the others waiting.

"So anyways, Ross and I left the plaza earlier than you all, and we... y'know. But it wasn't just once, we became a 'friends with benefits' kind of thing."

"Yeah baby!" Joey chimes in, earning a glare from the couple. "Nooo baby?"

"So we started sleeping together, trying to keep it a secret. And it was all going well for they first week or so... then we go caught.. by Phoebe." They all turn to her, she's going to have a blonde moment and they know it.

"What? Did not... you both are CRAZY!" She exaggerates, but it came off as such a terrible lie. "Okay I knew."

"Wait... I caught you both too." Monica turns to them, admitting the time. "You guys went somewhere together, then I heard you both in the shower when you got home."

"Oh!" They both look at each other in horror.

"So what you're telling me, the girls get to see you guys having sex... but Chandler and I don't?! This is ridiculous... I'd pay good money to see it..." Joey whines.

"I didn't see it, I just heard it."

"Oh I seen it... and holy crap! Hotness!" Phoebe fans her face while giggling.

Monica plugs her fingers in her ears and makes 'la la' sounds, she stops once Phoebe stops talking.

"Anyways... then not long ago we told each other how we really feel and that about it." Ross finishes the story off, leaving out one part.

"Hep-hem" Monica clears her throat. "Aren't you knocked up?"

"Not knocked up, I'm pregnant." Rachel always thought he term 'knocked up' to be a bad thing, like it was a unwanted thing from a one night stand. But this baby wasn't, it was made out of total love and she's so glad that's how it happened.

They all go on to discussing everything into a little more detail, minus the sex since that's not a necessity.

"So when did you get pregnant?"

"I don't know yet... we're going to the doctors today. We'll give you guys a call when you land and tell you everything and how it went."

...

"Rachel Green?" Dr. Miller calls out. Both Ross and Rachel stand and follow her into the room. Rachel gets up on the table, when comfortable and ready she lifts her top up, resting it beneath her breasts. "Congratulations to you both." She says with a smile. "Do you have an idea of how far along you are?"

"Maybe 6 or 8 weeks, I'm not really sure." Rachel responds, smiling back.

"No worries, shall we take a look?" They both nod, not being able to control their excitement. "Okay..." she rubs the cool gel over Rachel stomach, Ross grabs for her hand as they stare at the screen. "From the looks of it you're 8 weeks along... there it is." She points to the small figure on the screen.

"Oh gosh... I see it, I see our baby." Tears stream down Rachel's face, while Ross tears up too.

"We have a very healthy heart beat, which is always great, can you see it having a little wriggle?"

"Awww look Rach..." Ross points while squeezing her hand tighter.

Once everything is checked, they get a few pictures blown up for everyone to see their bundle of joy. They head back home, and keep looking at the pictures of the baby. It's so magical for them both, here they are finally in a great place in their relationship, and they have a little baby on the way.

Baby Geller-Green
Due December 25th 2001
Mommy and daddy love you so much, our little bundle of joy.

A/NHellooooo! I'm hoping this is me back to regular posting now, I had a bit of writers block the last few days

A/N
Hellooooo! I'm hoping this is me back to regular posting now, I had a bit of writers block the last few days. But hopefully I've made it up to you. I know this chapter was short, but don't worry you'll get more soon 💕💕