Boy or Girl?

Rachel is now 21 weeks pregnant, and today they are going to the doctors to find out the gender. Well they aren't going to find out, Monica is so they can have a reveal party. Rachel is still adamant that the baby will be a boy, but Ross is sure that it's a girl. Once they find out the gender they're going to start doing the baby's room up. Luckily it's a 3 bedroom apartment they live in, so there's plenty of room. But Rachel still wants the baby to sleep in the room with them until it's 6 months old, at least.

Rachel just got changed and they're all looking at the ultrasound. Ross and Rachel still get emotional, but Monica is even worse since it's her first time seeing it.

"You okay?" Ross pulls Monica under his arm, kissing her forehead.

"Mhm... I just can believe that's my nephew or niece..." she stares at the screen in amazement as the tears roll down her cheeks.

"Would you like to know the gender?"

"That's what I'm here for, they want a reveal party." Monica steps closer.

"I see..." she writes something on her pad and shows the gender to Monica. "That's it."

"Oh my god!" Monica's hands cover her mouth and she starts crying again. "I can't believe it!"

"Okay stop, I'm going to want to know now." Rachel whines.

...

When arriving home Rachel went straight for a shower. For the past 10 minutes she's just been standing, letting the water fall on her as she holds the growing bump. The past few weeks her belly has really grown, which she absolutely adores that she can show it off more.

"Rachel I need a shower..." Ross walks in the bathroom and pulls her from her gaze. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I was just looking at this little guy."

"It's a girl, I'm telling you." He begins stripping off and gets in the shower with her.

"We'll see about that." They both get showered, have a little make out session, now they're just cuddling. "I love you."

"I love you more..." she pulls away, gives him one last kiss and they both get out.

...

"Have you seen my dress?! Ross!" Rachel runs into the living room with only a white thong and bra set on.

"Here you are, I just steamed it." Ross handed her the dress on the hanger. "So I see you're team blue."

"And you're team pink." She giggles running her hand over his slightly opened pink shirt. "I'm so winning that $50"

Both Ross and Rachel have still been going head to head about which gender the baby would be. They've even went as far as placing a bet of $50.

"No way, so I would bring the money with you because I'm going to win."

Rachel rolls her eyes and walks back into their bedroom, taking the dress off the hanger and putting it on.

Her bump luckily shows through, which she was worried that it wouldn't, but luckily it had a little growth spurt

Her bump luckily shows through, which she was worried that it wouldn't, but luckily it had a little growth spurt. She puts on a pair of white flats and some pearl earnings in. Her hair is still quite short, so she pins a few front pieces of hair to the back and a couple of strands to frame her face. Once ready they make their way to Jack and Judy's where the party will be.

...

When entering the Geller house everyone jumps out, screaming congratulations. The room is filled with blue and pink decor such as balloons, a massive cake, pillows etc. Everyone is wearing either blue or pink, depending on what they think the baby is going to be.

"Oh you!" She runs over to Monica and wrap her arms around her. "Thank you for this honey."

Throughout the party Ross and Rachel mingled with all their family and friends, Rachel's now talking to Ross' grandmother, Monica, their cousin Kaitlyn and Rachel's mom.

"I can finally see she's poking through." Sandra runs her hand down Rachel's stomach.

"So I'm guessing you all think it's a girl, except Monica and myself." Rachel points to their pink outfits.

"I hope it is, Ross already had a boy, so hopefully I get a great-granddaughter." Ross' grandmother says, hugging onto Rachel's side.

"Yeah... it may be the only other grandchild I get..." Judy adds, motioning her head towards Monica, who rolls her eyes and glares at her mother.

"I'm gonna get a drink..." Monica huffs and Kaitlyn follows after her.

...

"It's time!" Monica yells and everyone gathers in the backyard of the house.

Ross and Rachel are standing upfront, with their smoke cannons in hand, containing the colour for a boy or girl. They both get ready, holding the white tube tightly.

1...2...3!

Everyone yells as they twist the tubes only to reveal... pink and blue?

"Wait what?! I swear I'm not having multiples!" Rachel shouts in confusion.

A few seconds later, behind the bushes explosion let off revealing **** coloured FIREWORKS!

Everyone starts shouting "I knew it!" Or "Dang it".

Rachel and Ross turn to each other and start crying, his arm goes around her neck and he gives her head a kiss before pulling her into his chest.

"I told you!" Ross cheers, the fireworks were indeed pink, they're having a girl!

"Okay you win..." Rachel sobs into his chest. A few seconds later a pair of arms hold around Rachel's legs, they must be tiny if that's where they're hugging.

"Can you tell them the name now, or did you choose a different one?" Ben asks, looking up at the pair, they pull away and Ross picks Ben up.

"Go ahead Ben, tell them." Rachel instructs.

"I have an announcement!" The 8 year old shouts, everyone giggles at his little voice and tune in to what he has to say. "I choose the baby's name!" Everyone gets all giddy again, eagerly waiting for Ben to say it. "Her name is... ELAÏA!"

...

Ross and Rachel are lying in bed, under the thin covers drenched in a layer of sweat, breathing heavily.

"Can you believe we're having a little girl? It's crazy!" Rachel looks down at her stomach, Ross hand makes it's way over, resting on the perfect bump.

"I know... I bet she'll be a daddy's girl." He says smugly, while Rachel doesn't want to admit it, she would love her to be a daddy's girl.

"No way! I'll definitely be her favourite."

"You're going to be the best mommy, I just know it!" He kisses the top of her head, rubs her bump and begins falling asleep.

"And you'll be the best-" she hears little snores above her, she looks up and notices Ross has fallen asleep. "You'll be the best daddy, goodnight honey." She runs her hand through his hair and turns away, falling asleep as well.