Describing mystery man

"You're just so mean!" Joey whines in a baby voice.

"Oh joey stop being such a big baby! I'm going to the coffee house, do you want to come?" Rachel asks.

"I'm going home... I don't want to be around mean Rachel." He walks off.

"What a child." Rachel giggles, she goes into the coffee house and Phoebe is there, they chat for a while and get some coffee.

Meanwhile Ross is panicking that someone other than Rachel will come in. I'll hide in her room, nobody will come in. Keys jingle in the hallway, Ross' heart is in his mouth, he runs into Rachel's room and locks the door behind him. Once the apartment door is closed a few footsteps walk around.

"YES! Left over pizza!" He hears Joey yell, a few more footsteps then his room door closes over. When he can't hear anything else, he unlocks the door and quietly makes his way past the living room and kitchen. "Who's there?"

"It's just me Joey!"

Joeys room door opens and he's munching on a slice of pizza. "Hey man, what you doing here?"

"Nothing much... I just came in. Where is everyone?"

"Rachel's at the coffee house, I don't know where everyone else is. But hey, did you know how mean Rachel can be? I thought she was going to throw me off the boat, I was scared for my life! She's so controlling."

I like controlling Rachel to be honest, she's hot when she takes control... although I'm not talking about being in control of a boat.

"Yeah she can be like that sometimes..." And I like it!

...

"Rachel you have to keep an eye on this guy." Monica tells her.

"Why?"

"Because you are covered..." she points to Rachel's neck while counting. "... with four hickeys."

"Oh shit! I'm going to kill him." She covers her neck and blushes.

"Are you ever going to tell us who he is?" Phoebe asks.

Rachel doesn't respond, instead she gets up from Monica's kitchen table and she locks the apartment door. She goes back to sitting with the girls, before talking she takes a deep breath.

"Okay... we aren't dating, you guys are never going to meet him, ever." They've already met Ross, obviously, but Rachel means they'll never meet Ross as Rachel's boyfriend.

"What, why?"

"Now I never do anything like this... but he's a 'friends with benefits' kind of guy. He doesn't want to date me, just casual sex." Rachel explains.

"Wow! So how... big is he?" Monica asks. Before responding Rachel hesitanted to answer.

"Perfect, big but just perfect... and he's so good in bed, his hands... his tongue mmm-"

"Alright! Why did I ask?"

"What's he like, personality wise?" Phoebe asks her.

"Geek in the streets, freak in the sheets. No but seriously he's amazing, he's like my dream guy. He's sooo... he's the kind of guy that actually lets you finish at least twice before he does." They all laugh. "He knows me so well, in every way. I always laugh when I'm with him, I never take myself too seriously. He just gets me, I just appreciate him so much and he actually listens." Rachel gushes.