Caught In The Act

Rachel quickly gets off Ross, she throws their clothes in the bedroom and she puts on his robe. Ross quickly gets on his boxers and makes sure his bulge is gone, he opens the door and Phoebe is standing there in a trance. Her eyes are wide, she's in total shock, Rachel runs over to the door and stands beside Ross.

"This is who you've been with... and this is who you've been with..." she points to both of them and covers her mouth. "This is HUGE!"

"No, Phoebe it's not, get in." Rachel grabs her hand and they sit in the kitchen at the small table. "You can't tell anyone... ever!"

"Why not? You guys are clearly back together."

"We aren't, we just have casual sex." Ross says and Phoebe scoffs at him.

"Sure..." she rolls her eye. "And holy fuck why were you guys having sex in the living room, with the door unlocked?"

"We didn't really think... everything just became a blur after I seen her." Ross looks over at Rachel and she blushes.

"Aww you guys! You are so into each other. Okay well I'm going to bed... promise you'll keep it down, or wait until I'm not in the apartment." She gets up and gets a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Promise." They both respond. "Night." They speak in sync again.

"That could've gone really badly... what if she doesn't keep it a secret? What do we do if people find out?" Rachel asks.

"I really don't know... let's just get some sleep and we'll talk to her again in the morning."

...

(2 months later)

Ross and Rachel still have a secret sex only relationship. Phoebe obviously knows and luckily for them, she's kept her mouth shut... but she still hasn't spoken to Rachel about it. Today Ross is at work and Phoebe has asked Rachel to come over to watch a movie. 

"I'm here!" Rachel walks through the door and sees Phoebe placing a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

"Hey! Come sit..." They both sit down on the couch and slightly turn into each other. "How was your day?"

"What do you want?" Rachel knows Phoebe, she doesn't just ask how someone's day has been without it leading to something that she wants to talk about.

"Ugh fine... you and Ross, what's going on with you two?"

Rachel relaxes back on the arm of the chair. "Nothing much... still just sex." She huffs.

"And you clearly want more than sex, don't you?"

"I don't know what I want, I mean when I'm with him... i feel like I'm on cloud nine. But all that he feels is his dick getting hard." She crosses her arms over and can feel tears pressing their way to the surface.

"Rachel, this is Ross we're talking about here, he would jump at the chance of getting back together with you. If it was Joey on the other hand then what you said would make sense, but it's not, it's Ross. As in the guy who's been in love with you since you were... what 14/15?" She reached her hand over and took Rachel's. "Believe me, if you tell him how you actually feel, not the diluted version, I'm positive he would want to be with you."