With or Without You

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Ben jumps up and down in the middle of the couple. "I'm hungry!"

"Mmm... Ross!" Rachel notices the body in bed with her, she drapes her arms around him and kisses his lips.

"Ben go watch some cartoons, Rachel and I will be in soon."

"Okay dad!" He lands on him bum and slides off the bed and shuts the behind him.

"Morning..." Rachel whispers.

"Good morning beautiful... I'm sorry I forgot Ben was coming, did you watch him the whole weekend?" He asks brushing the hair from her face.

"Mhm we had fun though, we went to the park, he came to the office with me on Friday. We baked a cake, from scratch and Monica literally fell in love with it. Then Ben and Chandler wrote some funny comic book storylines." She snuggles herself into his chest and closed her eyes. "Carol is due back soon, we should feed him."

"You stay here, I'll make you and Ben breakfast in bed." He kisses the top of her head, gives her body a squeeze and gets up and trails into the kitchen. Not long after, Ben comes zooming in, jumping on the bed next to Rachel. He grabs the tv remote and switches his cartoons on in the room. Ross comes in after him and gives Rachel and Ben their breakfast. Ben wanted waffles and so did Ross, but he made Rachel a omelette and a bowl of fruit. Once they've finished eating, Ben gets ready while Ross tidies up the apartment.

Rachel eventually gets out of bed as her morning sickness has just hit her. She runs into the bathroom and hurled her guts out, not noticing Ben was in brushing his teeth. They boy runs over to Rachel, patting her back and asking if she's okay.

"Thank you sweetie." She pulls away from the toilet and leans on the wall. Ben unexpectedly sits on her knee and cuddles into her chest. Rachel returns the gesture by cradling his small body in her arms, gently stroking his hair.

"What's the baby's name?" Asks Ben.

"We don't have one yet, we don't know if it's a girl of boy... do you have any suggestions?"

"Mhm..." he pulls away but stays seated on her lap. "Elaïa for a girl and Jet for a boy."

"Elaïa... Elaïa, I really like that name Ben, how about we ask your daddy?" Both stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"Daddy call the baby Elaïa! Please!" He begs.

"Elaïa? It that what you two have been doing, discussing names?" He places the bowl in his hand down and dries his hands.

"No ben just told me his thoughts on the name, and I really like it, what's bout you babe?" She walks over and puts her arms around his waist, giving him puppy dog eyes.

" I really like the name, but that means if it's a boy I get to choose the name, no vetoes." He points his finger in her face and she rolls her eyes at him.

"It depends on what the name actually is, I might hate it or it could be stupid... but yes if it turns out to be a boy, you can choose."

...

"Are you nearly ready?" Ross shouts from the living room.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" She shouts back then walks out the room and stands in front of Ross while putting on a white cardigan. "How about this?"

 "How about this?"

"Perfect.... as always, let's go."

...

"Where are we going?" Ross and Rachel have went for a long walk after Carol picked up Ben. Rachel doesn't know where they're going, since Ross won't tell her.

"Here we are..." Ross points to the quiet location.

"Bow Bridge?" She frown her eyebrows.

It's awfully quiet, nobody is around, the trees are green, the birds are chirping and the water is flowing. Rachel likes coming here, but why is it so important that they had to come here for a surprise?

"Yes, c'mon follow me." He takes her hand and leads her to the middle of the bridge. Rachel leans her hands on the sides on the wall, looking over the greenish water. Ross stands behind her, hands on top of hers, chin resting on her shoulder. Here it goes.

"Rachel?" He pulls away and she turns to him.

"Mhm" she smiles... he's nervous. "You okay?"

"More than okay, I'm happy, more than happy. I'm... fortunate, lucky, I'm so grateful... for you." He takes her slim hands between his. "Rachel, for most of my life I've been dreaming to be with thee Rachel Green and here I am... with her. My Rachel green. All I want to do, and all I am going to do is show you, everyday and in every way I can, that I love you and want to grow old with you. You are everything to me. YOU. It will always be you. Don't you get that?" Both of them have tears pressed against their eyes, a single one falling now and then.

"If I had a choice between you and a million things I've always wanted, I would choose you every single time." He takes in a deep breath, and finished what he's saying. "I love you so much Rachel. And when I tell you I love you, it's not just out of habit, I'm reminding you that you are my life." He drops her hands and goes into his pocket, pulling out a small box, he gets down on one knee and her hands hold over her chest. "Rachel Karen Green... will you marry me?" He flashes the gorgeous piece of jewellery, they are both sobbing their eyes out.

"Uh-huh... YES! Of course I will marry you!" She exclaimed. He placed the ring on her finger, and jumped up, pulling her in for a warm embrace. "Yes..." She whispers softly once more. He pulls her away, cupping her cheeks, he lightly brushed their lips together and pulls her back into the hug. "I love you..."

"I love you too baby..."

A/N
Sorry I didn't have the best ending, I just didn't know how to continue it. But YAY! They're engaged ☺️💕

What do you guys think?

Are you enjoying the story, and should I continue?