14. And Now I See What I Really Am

Zoey Cornell's Point of View

“Are you my brother?” I asked the boy with one eye that was hard to see. The boy looked at me and kept walking. “Hello?! I am talking to you!”

“Rainbow!” the boy yelled and he ran to the water.

“Weird. I wonder where this cabin – WHOA!” I yelled as I noticed there was water surrounding me like I was in a hurricane. Soon an owl landed on my shoulder. Rushing campers in orange shirts came towards me and looked at me like I was a psychopath.

“Whoa!” some campers exclaimed. I backed up.

“Daughter of Poseidon. Should have known,” a man with a coke can said. “Get Chiron.”

“Sir, you are wrong. Two gods sir,” Mike, who had apparently followed me, said.

“Two?” the man asked.

“Wait. Gods? Camp Half-Blood? Empousa? I really am a demigod,” I said quietly.

“Yes. Your prophecy. You are the daughter of who?” the man asked.

“I don’t know. Apparently Poseidon and Athena came to my house and-” I stopped suddenly. Kids with blonde hair and gray eyes looked at me. According to Rick Riordan’s descriptions in the Percy Jackson books, I knew they were kids of Athena.

“Get Peter Johnson,” the man ordered.

“Dionysus, it’s Percy Jackson,” a girl said.

"Shh Andrea,” Dionysus said.

The girl rolled her gray eyes. So I guess that wasn’t her name.

Soon, a boy with dark brown hair walked forward. He was tired. His eyes were blue but they showed no emotion.

“Percy, do you know who this is?” the girl asked.

The boy shook his head. The girl glared at him.

“Annabeth, I don’t know her. Don’t get upset,” the boy, Percy, said.

“She is our sister,” Annabeth whispered rather loudly.

“But I thought Poseidon and Athena didn’t-” Percy said with a look of confusion.

“It’s for Olympus. Meet me at the Big House with her,” Annabeth said, leaving.

Percy nodded and pulled me by the arm. “We need to talk,” he said.

Chapter Title Credits: "Farther Away" by Evanescence