Chapter 10

Ash's Pov

My first week in uni went by in a blur, Everyday had been the same, I started sitting with Natasha and Catherine at lunch. Both of them were really sweet and we just clicked. We had most of our classes together too and we just naturally grew closer.

They were the kindest people I'd met. They were both easy to talk to and we'd hung out a few times. The Nelson Twins still helped me with school work and I was able to cope quite well.

Aiden was happy I had made some friends too, things couldn't have been better, but something was amiss.

Xander.

He hadn't come to school for the past week. I had heard from Aiden that he'd been suspended for getting into a fight with the three of them.

I was swimming in guilt. First, he had gotten hurt because of me... Protecting me and now he had been suspended because of me. I felt horrible. I wanted to see him again and thank him for all his help, as well as apologize to him for the problems I had caused.

Since he had only been given a week's suspension, he'd return to school today. I wanted to make a good impression on him, so I picked out my best outfit I had. Although that might have been a little over the top, I genuinely wanted to make a better impression on him this time and redeem myself.

I picked out a plain white shirt and topped it with an oversized pastel pink Gucci shirt and faded blue jeans.

I had a lot of pastel clothes in my closet, I really loved them

I had a lot of pastel clothes in my closet, I really loved them. I prefered them to Aiden's darker more edgy closet. When Natasha and Catherine had come over, they said my clothes were adorable and I really was a sweet, shy soft boy... Whatever that meant.

As I was doing my hair, Aiden came in and put his arm around me.

"Woah- Looking good bro- Is this for one of the girls you always sit with ??" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and nudging me.

"I- Noooo-" I whined hitting him gently.

"I just wanted to look good today... That's all-" I mumbled embarrassed.

He let out a chuckle, shaking his head slightly and patting my back. "Whatever you sayyyy~," He said in a teasing way, receiving a glare from me.

He laughed a little.

"Well- Let's go? I don't want to be late today-" He said yawning.

I raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you care about school ?"

"Since there's a smart hottie in my class I really wanna impress- Now let's gooo~," He said grabbing my arm and dragging me downstairs despite my protests.

"Makes sense" I mumbled snarkily grabbing a granola bar for myself, before heading to the car with him.

Although it seemed like it we didn't live alone- Our parents were just on a business trip for two weeks and they'd be back next week.