Chapter 6

Xander's Pov

I just walked around and cooled off for a bit. I returned to my locker to an amusing sight. The kid was surrounded by Parker's gang.

They were always up to no good. Shameless bullies were all they were. You might think I had no right to say that- But I never picked on helpless juniors who had no chance against me.

I decided to stay and see what the kid does. I leaned against my locker and just watched them. They asked him to write their records or something.

Pathetic. Seniors asking a junior to write their records are just pathetic. It was amusing to see the kid say no. He clearly didn't know what he was getting into.

He looked around frantically, finally meeting my eyes. He looked at me with pleading puppy eyes. I scoffed and looked away.

Why the fuck is he looking at me like that? Does he really think I'm going help a wimp like him? On top of that, he's that prick's younger brother. As if I'd ever help him. He looks so damn pathetic. Can't he just push them away and run? Why is he just standing there like a dumbass? He's practically begging to be hit.

I saw Parker raise his hand to punch him and I don't what came over me. I rushed over and held Parker's wrist scowling.

What am I even doing..? But I can't leave this kid like this... They'll kill him... Tsk-.

"Pick on someone your own size jackass." I said almost growling. The kid opened his eyes and met mine. His lips trembling and tears welling up in his eyes.

Parker turned to me and pulled his hand away.

"Who the fuck asked you to interfere Xander ?! We have some business with him. Leave us alone." He said clearly pissed off.

But he didn't scare me. He wasn't necessarily short or weak but I was taller and stronger than he was and he knew that.

"Why are you picking on a pathetic kid now? Too scared to fight someone your own age hmm?~" I told him with a little smirk.

He scoffed and looked at his minions, Ethan and Mike. They were smaller and weaker than him but all of them were on the football team. They thought they were hot shit. Spoiler alert- They weren't.

Ethan lunged at me, punching my face. That was when I lost it. Rage filled me up. The veins on my neck bulged and my mind went blank. All I could think at the moment was that I wanted to make him pay.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

Before I knew it, I grabbed Ethan by his collar and threw him on the ground. I got on top of him and started punching the shit out of him ruining that pretty little face of his.

I might have taken it too far since he passed out but who the fuck cares. He deserved it.

Mike lunged at me pulling me off of him and wrapping his arm around my neck in a chokehold. That just pissed me off even more.

I held his arm and flipped him over throwing him on the ground. I heard a cracking sound. I stood up and stepped on his chest looking down on him before kicking him a few times. Blood and drool coming of his mouth. He rolled over in pain whining.

"Can't fight on your own, is it? You sent your two minions at me- how disappointing~" I said smirking at him. He eyes full of rage.

"WHY YOU-" He lunged at him but unfortunately for him I still had a few moves left. I grabbed his arm and twisted it back, pinning him to the locker, his cheek against the locker.

"FUCK LET GO- IT HURTS AHH-" He started screaming. Before I knew it I snapped his arm and let go of him pushing him away.

Mike and Parker held Ethan and left in a hurry with Parker saying

"I'LL BE BACK. MARK MY WORDS".

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. " Come back whenever you want to get your ass whooped~," I said with a smirk.

I suddenly remembered the kid in front of me and looked at him. He looked at me frozen in fear making me sigh.

I gently shook his shoulders. "Hey- Kid- You okay ?" I asked in a somewhat gentle tone, bringing him out of his trance.

"OH me? yeah! I'm....yea I'm fine! Thank you so much !" He said, still looking scared and confused.

"Mhm whatever," I said returning to my cold tone.

His expression of relief changed into worry. He looked at my busted lip and a black eye.

He touched my lip gently making me wince.

"Should I call someone to help you? You're hurt because of me.. Ahh I'm so sorry!" He started apologizing again making me sigh.

"Look, kid- I'm fine. U don't need to do that. But maybe next time- Don't touch the wound?" I said sarcastically.

He started apologizing again for touching my lip.

"It's fine. Geez, stop apologizing so much it's annoying." He pouted cutely and nodded.

He looked at his shoulders (which I was still holding) then back at me. We looked into each other's eyes for God knows how long. He had beautiful eyes. Even I could admit it.

He broke the silence.

"I'm......I'm Ash by the way! I'm a freshman, I joined a little late!" That immediately broke my trance, I pushed him away, a little too harshly.

"Whatever," I said as I walked away pretty sure he fell on his ass again.

What the fuck did I just do? Tsk. I should get these treated.

I thought to myself shaking my head a little at my own behaviour wondering what made me do that.