Chapter 4

Xander's Pov

God, that was annoying. And Mr Falco's just gonna give me more shit for it. And of course the "Don't worry...... Everything will be better soon. You'll find someone else" Speech too.

I let out a groan and went to his office and knocked on the door. I heard him say in his cheery British accent-

"Oh come in come in !"

I sighed and walked in, groaning a little running my fingers through my hair, annoyed.

He smiled a big toothy smile. It annoyed me at how smiley he was all the time. I hated it when people acted as if being alive was the best thing ever.

"Come come take a seat, Xander!" He said with the same cheeriness in his voice. I frowned a little and went and sat on the chair in front of him.

Oh right- I forgot to mention he was the school councillor. He like helped students with their career paths and stuff like that and he had been on my back ever since I had told him about "that day". My confession and the shit that happened after.

I hated thinking about that day. It physically hurt me to think back to that day. My parents, of course, had no clue I had "changed" so much.

They lived in Sydney and I was in Michigan for my studies. I never told them about the incident. It would just worry them...

And me being the naive kid I was as a freshman, told this prick about it. After that, he'd always call me here to "talk about my feelings" and shit. And it literally never helped.

"So how was your day so far Xander ?" He asked kindly although his tone annoyed me.

"Great. Just great." I said with a hint of sarcasm and a fake smile, he sighed.

"Xander. You know you can talk to me right? What happened? How was your day really?" He asked with concern etched in his voice, making me scoff.

"Why does it matter to you? It's just as shitty as any other day and some blind idiot bumped into me in the bathroom-making it worse." I said annoyed.

And what's worse... I found that blind idiot cute... Tsk. How annoying.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sure he didn't mean to. Did he apologize ?" He asked biting on the rim of his glasses.

I groaned and nodded. "What is this? An Interrogation ?" I asked getting more irritated by each minute that passed.

He sighed. "Well, if you really don't want to talk about it you may leave..... But just know, you can come to me anytime okay ?" He said with a comforting smile.

I scoffed and said "Whatever" And left his office.

She immediately hugged my waist from the side and looked up at me with big doe eyes. I looked at her blankly and raised my eyebrows.

"What-" I asked her.

"Are you okay Xander ?? I heard someone bumped into you.." She said pouting a little.