Chapter 3

Ash's Pov

In school that day, my first period had been Math. I groaned looking at my schedule as I walked to my locker with Aiden.

He let out a laugh.

"You don't have to go you know? U can come hang out with me instead" He asked nudging my waist a little.

I glared at him a little and pushed his hand away. "Stopp! You know I hate it when you do that" I whined pouting.

"Okay okay I won't do that," He said humouring me and patting my back.

"And I can't skip class! On my first day, you know? I don't want to become like yOu" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ouch," He said dramatically putting his hand on his forehead and clutching his shirt making me laugh and roll my eyes at him again.

He saw his friends. Of course, all of them were giants. Literal giants. He looked at them and waved.

"You don't mind if I go right ?? You'll be alright right ??" He asked eager to go greet them. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes yes... Go now- I'll be alright"

"Aww, thanks bro ! Love ya," He said and ran off to them. I sighed and kept my bag in my locker and dragged my feet to math class.

It was overcrowded for such a small classroom. I groaned and went and took a seat at the back of the class where I thought I'd be alone.

Turns out I thought wrong, after a few moments, two really loud guys came running in shouting

"AYYYY GUESS WHOOOO!"

I flinched and cringed a little. Both of them were pretty tall too. They had blonde hair and blue eyes. They looked identical. They were twins. Of course, they were identical..-

I just rest my head on the table and shut my eyes for a bit. Just as I did, I heard the chairs beside me creak. I looked up and saw the twins sitting beside me.

They both looked at each other, then back at me and said at the same time loudly

"Hey ! Are you new ??"

Then burst into laughter about how they said the same thing at the same time and tried to "jinx" each other. I winced at their loudness but their goofiness made me smile a little.

"Oh... Uhh... Mhm... I'm Ashton... Ash for short-" I mumbled wondering if they heard me.

They perked their head up and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Woah! Hey Ash !" The taller one of the two said. "I'm Tyler"

"And I'm Taylor !" The other one said. I smiled at them a little. No one had ever spoken to me first and it felt nice being noticed and spoken to once.

"Nice to meet ya !" They said together once again making me giggle a little.

"N-nice to meet you too !" I said a little louder smiling back. I liked them. They were loud sure... But I liked them nonetheless, They seemed nice.