Drink Up

Content Warning: Smut Time, sexual acts described. You've been warned.

Catra's POV

I woke up to Adora kissing my face. But that alone shouldn't have made me as wet as I am. I look down briefly to notice that Adora's leg is right against my core.

Fuck. Was I? Is that why she woke me up?

"Adora I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I was asleep I swear!" I spewed out, hoping, praying that she wouldn't be upset with me over something I did in my sleep. Stupid fucking heat.

"I know. That's why I woke you. I want you to be awake as I fuck you"

Did I hear that correctly? My mind must be playing tricks on me. She couldn't possibly have just said the exact words I wanted to hear.

"I...Uhm...sorry can you repeat that?" I asked nervously. The blush on my face is probably glowing brighter than Rudolph's nose.

"Catra, I...." She paused for a moment and propped herself up on an elbow to lean over my face.

"I want to make you feel good. It doesn't have to be right now, it can be whenever you're ready. But you seemed to be pretty eager in your sleep, so I thought I would give you the option."

I lean in to kiss her. The kiss quickly turned passionate. Her tongue making its way into my mouth. I can't help but moan into the kiss.

I break away for just a moment

"Thank God, Adora. I need you, now. I need you so bad it..." Her lips meet mine again showing that she understands.

I whine as I feel her lips removed from mine but purr the second I feel them being placed right where my ear meets my jaw.

"Lower, please..."

Adora compiled with my wishes. Gliding her mouth down my neck. The tip of her tongue tracing its way down in between each kiss, leaving a lingering trail of pleasure as the cold air brushes across us.

I feel her hand tracing the bottom of my shirt

"Can I take this off?" She asks me

I quickly nod in approval, craving for her to be the only thing I feel against my skin.

Once she had reached the end of my collar bone her teeth had unsheathed themselves from her lips as she started to leave hickeys on the top of my boobs.

"Adora, the teasing is killing me. Can you please just..." She always knows right when to cut me off. She had ripped off my bra and immediately started sucking on my left nipple. Her fingers rubbing over the other.

"More! I need more!"

I felt her teeth sink slightly in, just enough to break the surface. The wounds then being soothed by her tongue briefly before she switched sides.

"Adora...I think I'm going to..." I let out breathily, my heart racing out of my chest, no doubt to the point Adora can hear.

"Go ahead Kitten" She spoke, her words muffled by the fact that her teeth were still pulling on me.

I tried my best to cover the moan as I climaxed. But It was just so powerful. I'm thankful that Angela's room is downstairs.

"Adora...That was...amazing. Thank you" I said while trying to catch my breath

"Don't thank me just yet" She said looking up at me with a fiery smirk like none I've ever seen before she leaned her head back down and started kissing down my stomach, occasionally biting at my skin to mark me.

"Adora...what are you doing?" I asked...the arousal in my voice clearly not faltering.

"I have a guess of why you weren't feeling well today, and I know one little orgasm isn't going to be making that go away any time soon," She said and returned her lips to my body.

Each kiss she left was like a new flame being ignited and it makes me want to be a raging inferno.

I felt her lips as they began to kiss along the brim of my pants.

"Please keep going"

"As you wish, Kitten" She said as I felt her fingertips curl under my waistband and start sliding down my pants.

Once my pants are off I see Adora hesitating.

"You don't have to if you don't want," I said to her

"It's not that I don't want to. I've just never...ya know. I don't want to disappoint you"

"Am I your first?"

"You're kind of my first...well...everything really"

This beautiful, amazing human being went through 18 years of life without being someone's girlfriend? Or being kissed?

"Even kiss? How the hell are you so good already?"

I'm genuinely curious. I know I'm more sensitive than usual right now, but it still takes talent to please me and no one has done it like she has and she wasn't even trying.

"I'm just eager to please you, I'm going with instinct."

My hips thrust upward with need, I'm becoming desperate again.

"Well Princess, just keep going with that instinct and I think we will be just fine," I said with a purr while grabbing her face and pulling her down to me to give her a kiss. I then guided her back down my body to give her a hint at what I needed. But Adora being Adora didn't really need it.

She started kissing gently up my thighs, occasionally alternating between them. She reached her hand up and slid her thumb against my still covered center

"Fuck!"

"Someone's sensitive" she teased as she grabbed the sides of my panties and slid them off of me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her one last time.

She looked me up and down and smirked. I felt her hands grip my thighs tight as she threw my legs over her shoulders and dragged me towards the edge of the bed.

I could get used to this side of her

The heat radiating from her face got closer to my core until I finally felt her tongue circling around my clit.

"Ador...holy shit!" She suddenly dragged her tongue directly against my clit and started flicking it aggressively. I can't contain my moans. I'm on cloud-9. I've reached the point of being a raging inferno.

She reached her left arm up and started playing with my tits causing me to whimper. Her tongue not stopping a single second.

"Adora, I'm gonna cum again..." I said, gasping for air in between each word.

She shoved my left thigh further to the side and started fingering me. Her tongue still on me and her other hand still playing with my nipples.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I sputtered out. Climaxing on Adora's fingers and she continued on letting me ride out my orgasm.

She came back up from the edge of the bed licking her fingers and kissed me.

"How was that?" she asked me

"This is going to be the best heat ever with you with me"