Mara Dearie

Adora's POV

After yesterday's events, I wanted to cheer Catra up before we went to school. Sort of with a secondary 1st date.

I shook her a little bit hoping to wake her up but she didn't budge even a little. I had the urge to kiss her, so I kissed her cheek and her face scrunched up and she turned a little towards me.

Is this waking her up?

I decided to keep kissing her all over her face. She continued to shift underneath me and slowly began to open her eyes and had a smile on her face.

Catra's POV

I woke up to the feeling of Adora gently kissing my face all over.

"You are never allowed to wake me up in any other way than that from now on." I said, looking up at her with a smile.

"I have no problem with that, Kitten," She said. Punctuating her sentence by finally kissing me on the lips.

"Now, it's time to get up. We have to eat breakfast before school

"I don't smell anything cooking," I said to her confused.

"That's because we aren't eating here. We are going to a pie shop"

"Pie for breakfast?" I said, still a little tired and confused.

"Don't say "Pie for breakfast?" say "PIE FOR BREAKFAST?!" Her voice filled with enthusiasm as she pulled me from the bed and over her shoulder and out her bedroom door.

"Wait!. We're in our pajamas" I said laughing. God, she is such an adorable idiot.

"It's a pie shop, not church!" she said, grabbing a set of keys off the counter.

(Yes, I stole a scene from iCarly, what are you gonna do about it?)

Once we were outside, she finally put me down. In front of me was a red dodge charger.

"Angela got a new car?" I asked

"I got a new car! Mom and Glimmer had apparently picked it out from a dealership a week ago but they had to wait for it to get delivered. Now you don't have to drive me around all the time when Glimmer isn't here"

"Oh please, Princess. You know you'll miss having the excuse to put your hands on me" I teased.

"Like I need an excuse, just get in. It's time for pie!"

Soon enough we were at a place called Madame Razz's

Adora's POV

Catra and I got out of the car and started walking towards the building.

"You know, it's kind of sad that Glimmer is a better driver than you. I don't know if we'll survive the drive back" Catra teased.

"Hush, or else I won't get you a slice"

We walked inside, hand in hand. I haven't seen Madame Razz in a while. She's a sweet old lady. I used to come in and work here over summer breaks.

"Mara Dearie! Is that you?" Razz said, walking from the back of the shop.

"And who is this lovely lady?"

I felt Catra grip my hand and lean towards me

"Who the hell is Mara?" She whispered.

"I've known Razz for years, and I still have no clue," I said with a chuckle, turning my attention back to Razz.

"Razz. This is Catra. I thought I should show her the best pie place in the world.

We grabbed a seat and I asked Razz for a cherry pie, Catra's favorite.

"She better not butcher that pie"

"Don't you dare disrespect Madame Razz's ability to craft the best damn pie you will ever taste" I said protectively.

"Okay, sheesh. I was just messing around"

Razz came over with our pie. I cut out a slice for her and waited patiently for her to take a bite.

"Stop staring at me like that. You're freaking me out"

"Just take a bite," I said. Eager to see her reaction

Catra's POV

The way Adora's staring at me I'm kind of scared that she'll murder me if I don't like the pie. I mean, the way she's hyping it up, I'm expecting to be disappointed. There's no way something can be that good.

I bring the fork up to my mouth and take a deep breath and prepare for the disappointment.

The second the food hits my mouth. The soft flakiness of the crust. The slight warmth of the cherries that perfectly melt across my tongue. The sweet flavor lingers after swallowing. That was heavenly.

"Oh...My God" I said as I jabbed my fork in for another bite. Each one sends me into a near orgasmic sensory overload.

"I'm sorry Adora, I don't need you anymore. I'm in a committed relationship to this pie" I say, continuing to shovel pie into my mouth.

"I'm glad you like it" She giggles out as she grabs herself a slice.

"Can...." I didn't even get to finish my sentence as Adora had interrupted me

"Can we get another to bring home with us?"

"Please?" I asked her. All she did was laugh and waved over Razz to ask for another.

After we got the second pie we went back home to get ready for school.