Party Starters

Adora's POV

Why did she wink at Glimmer? Is she trying to get back together with her? Is that why she invited us to the party?

Why am I so worried about who she likes?

Glimmer and I got home. As soon as I got home I quickly started rummaging through all the clothes I have. I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard but I definitely want to look cute. I decide on a white crop top with a jean jacket with a lesbian flag plastered on the back. I wear black jeans and high top vans.

I go downstairs to meet Glimmer. She's wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts and low top converse.

Once we were in the car and on our way to Catra's I think Glimmer realized just what she had gotten herself into because she kept asking me questions. I guess to keep her mind off of the fact that she was going to her ex's.

Glimmer's POV

First, she smiles at me, then she winks at me. And now I'm going to her party? WHY WOULD I DO THIS. Perfuma was right. I am doing stupid things.

"So, Adora. How did you and Catra know each other?" I asked trying to stop myself from freaking out

"We were both in the Horde together when we were younger," She said.

I didn't know Catra was a foster kid. Why wouldn't she tell me something like that?

"Oh, it must be strange seeing her after all this time," I said. Hoping that maybe Adora is uncomfortable with going to this party and will give me the excuse to turn around.

"No, it was actually really nice. Almost like I was finally at peace after years and unrest"

Well, I guess I'm not getting the excuse I was hoping for.

We pull up to Catra's house. I calm down a little bit seeing Perfuma's car. If anything goes wrong she'll stop me.

"Welcome to my humble abode. If you have a purse or something you can put it in my room. Sparkles here can guide you" Catra said to Adora.

Please don't ask why I know where her room is.

Adora and I get separated. I walk around a little bit seeing my friends all over the place. Scorpia and Perfuma are talking. Mermista is totally making out with Sea Hawk. Netossa and Spinnerella are playing beer pong. I don't think Frosta would come here if her life depended on it, she never liked Catra.

I walk to the kitchen

"Glitter, been a while," DT said to me

God, why do they have to be here?

"Hey DT. Nice to see you" I faked a smile

"Leave the acting to me, darling. Want a drink?" They asked

One drink won't hurt, right? I just need to calm down a little bit.