Sunshiny first day.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Uuuhhgggg, why did I set an alarm? Glimmer wakes me up so much less, annoyingly.

I sit up and stretch. I go take a shower. God this shower is amazing. The water pressure is amazing.

Once I'm out of the shower I get dressed in some of my new clothes. I run down the stairs to see Glimmer and Angela waiting for me.

"Ah. Good to see you so eager for your first day" Angela said to me.

"Yeah, well no one likes to hang out with the angsty kid on their first day. So gotta get myself into a good mood."

"Well come on Adora, I'm driving," Glimmer said.

We walk to the garage and I see the most vibrant glittery car I have ever seen in my life. It was a G-Wagon. The outside was pink. The interior was purple. She clearly had it custom made to match her hair.

The entire drive to school I thought I was going to die.

"You know Glimmer...I would like to live to see my first day of school"

Glimmer runs a red light

"Jesus Glimmer! A tardy won't kill us, but oncoming traffic will!"

"Relax Adora, I'm a GREAT driver."

"Clearly"

Once the ride from hell was over, Glimmer parked her car and we walked into the building.

"Come on slowpoke, I want you to meet everyone". Glimmer said as she dragged me towards the cafeteria.

"GUYS!" Glimmer shouted

A large crowd of people turned toward us. The only two I recognized were Bow and Sea Hawk.

"Hey, Glimmer" The group shouted back.

"Guys, this is Adora, my new Foster sister."

"Hi," I said, nervous to my core.

"She seems..excitable"

"She's just nervous Mermista, you can tell by her aura. My name is Perfuma"

Glimmer continued to introduce me to everyone else.

"That's Entrapta, that's Frosta. The two love-birds over there are Spinnerella and Netossa, and that one over there,is Entrapta's boyfriend's little brother, WrongHordak."

"It's nice to meet you all"

We continued to get to know each other better. I immediately knew what Glimmer meant about the teasing.

"Glimmer you must feel even shorter now that you got a giant living with you," Mermista said jokingly

"Just means I have a giant to fight my battles for me" Glimmer retorted.

I felt like I was being accepted by her friend group. Which was great. I never really had many friends other than the ones in the Horde.

Glimmer walked me to my first-period class as we had it together. Then she dropped me off at my 2nd period. Gym.

"I'll see you at lunch, okay? Don't get into too much trouble" Glimmer said as she walked off to her next class.

I entered the gym. Nothing quite like the smell of sweaty teens in the morning to really ruin your day.

I walked up to the teacher. Ms. Huntara.

"Hello, I'm Adora"

"Ah, the new kid. Well, today is just a free period so you can join any of the other students in what they are doing or you can just rest on the bleachers." She said.

I walked off to the bleachers and set down my stuff. I began to watch around the gym. There were some people playing basketball. Others were jumping rope. And there was a group of kids playing volleyball.

My eyes wandered mostly off to the volleyball group. Something about it drew me to it. I was never particularly a fan of the sport. But I couldn't help but watch.

"Watch it!" a girl yelled after being hit in the head with the ball.

"Oops, my bad didn't see ya there," the other girl said back sarcastically.

Clearly, those two didn't like each other.

The girl who was hit waited patiently for the ball to come her way. I watched the scene like it was in slow motion. She jumped and spiked the ball right into the other girl's face.

"Ooops, didn't see ya there" The girl began to laugh.

That laugh sent my heart racing.

Catra.