Chapter 25

"Yahh jeon Jungkook we need to talk" sunoh said once he entered the stadium "sure about what hyung" he asked being clueless as hell.

He didnt say anything, instead he dragged him somewhere private. " what do u want from y/n" he asked making jungkook frown his eyebrows.

"Nothing....i love y/n dearly and i am willing to win her heart" jungkook said confidently before a smirk appearing on his face.

"How about u hyung? What do u want from y/n?? All u have done is hurt the poor girl. Every time she came home crying was because of u" jungkook said making sunoh's heart ache.

"Funny how this world is..but i love y/n too" he said "i know" jungkook said while casually leaning his back on the wall. "And i dont care" he added blowing out some air while crossing his hand over his chest.

His leather jacket so tight that his biceps were clearly showing and hell that man worked out.

" did u know we are dating?" Jungkook asked the taller male infront of him. "Yea for five days tho...when i date her it'll he permanent" sunoh said smirking.

"Or not" jungkook shrugged straightening his figure. "U know that y/n rang my love alarm right" sunoh said gritting on his teeth in anger.

"I know that too and i dont care. I'll make her love me" he said smirking. Sunoh at this moment lost it and grabbed him by his collar.

"Listen stay away from y/n or else-" but jungkook cut him off "or else? Hyung u dont know who u are messing with so stay in ur lane" he said shaking his hand off before walking away.

——————————————————————————

( the bold words are in Korean and the regular font are in Japanese)

Y/n  who was still walking in Tokyo's streets tears that were falling stopped and dried. She still didnt want to go back. Her phone has went off a tons of times but she just turned it off after some time.

Walking by a dark alley she came across a group of drunk men who came towards her trapping her in a circle.

"What is such a pretty woman like u doing here this late? Lets go to some club hmm? Its better than walking alone here...Oh wait no how about our house?" They said in Japanese

She just smirked sarcastically " jenjang-i babodeul" ( damn these jerks) she whispered under her breath which they didnt hear before yelling at them.

"Yah dangsin-eun meosjidago saeng-gaghabnikka? neon michin meongcheong-iya" (do u think ur being cool huh? You are some crazy assholes)  she yelled making them flinch.

"Oh damn she korean" one of them said before getting close to her then taking her face in his hands. "Whats ur name kitten" he said and she glanced at the hand on her face before smirking sarcastically.

In a split second she grabbed his hands removing them from her face before kicking him below the belt making him grown in pain.

The other came at her trying to get hold of her but they failed. She kicked each and every single one of them making them all unconscious except their leader.

After beating them all up she turned to him smirking before walking up to him and grabbing his collar.

"Watashinonamaeha kim y/n" (my name is kim y/n)
She said in Japanese taking him by surprise before turning around and kicking his face with her leg knocking him down.

She looked one last time at the men who were all laying down unconscious on the floor with some blood and wounds all over their body

Smirking in satisfaction she left the place like nothing happened.

Hey guyss one more longer update hehe i am supposed to sleep but i wanted to update one more chap i had it prepared anyways so i quickly wrote it down.

Plz dont mind any grammar or spelling errors i am in a hurry and its unedited. :)

Todays topic....

As some of y'all know BTS are grammy nominees this year. And earlier today they posted something really disgusting and racist and its disgust me how ppl are.

They simply are not going to make the category BTS are performing in to be live on TV and moved it to the pre show just because they are BTS.

Same goes to R&B and rap, to quote what they said 'two categories that are mostly dominated by people of  color'

This is just so unbearable and disgusting, its bullshit. I hate how ppl are so racist. I just don't get it. There is nothing wrong with having different races, ethnicities and skin colors. We are all beautiful and special in our own ways.

Guys plz just remember that a small word may hurt someone more than u can imagine and also a small word may make his day. Plz be kind and loving towards everyone. Just like our boys want us to be. And just like how they are. Loving and kind towards everyone.

Sorry if i talked too much i just wanted to share it with y'all.

 My 7 little angels gold bless them and keep them safe💜💜

Anyways night guys stay healthy and wish me luck for school tomorrow heheh. Hope it wont be a rough day for anyone.

-unedited-