Chapter 19

"I like y/n" he said looking down at the floor. After some minutes of silence, he looked up to see jieun frozen in her spot.

"M-mwo? Yah hwang sunoh this is a joke right? Just tell me its a joke...i-i promise i'll go to her and talk to her but p-plz tell me this is a joke" she said crying while holding onto his arm.

"U asked for the truth....and here it is" he said taking her hands gently off his arm.

He left her there crying. But he knew that dohyun will take good care of her so he wasnt that worried.

Y/n who had received a call asking her to be at the dorm since she wasnt there because he needed to discuss some stuff about the concert.

The dorm was gloomy and sad. Sunoh had gotten home too but went straight to his room. Once y/n got in jieun glared at her then just looked away.

"Oh y/n ur here ok so i bought you guys the outfits u'll be using tomorrow" he said as he got the outfits out.

(Jieun's outfit 👇🏻)

(Y/n's outfit👇🏻)

"We'll pick u guys up tomorrow morning so make sure to be ready" their manager said before leaving the four in an awkward silence

"Umm soo?" Dohyun started making y/n stand up. "Ah well i'll be back here in the morning" she said,grabbed her outfit and made her way towards the door.

Sunoh,however,chased after her.

"Where are u going this late" he said when he was standing infront of her "jungkook's house" she said looking at him.

"What if i dont want you to go" he said holding her by the shoulder "excuse me what now" she said tilting her head making him chuckle at her cuteness

"I broke up with jieun" he said making her shocked "u what" she said brushing his hands off "i told u i'll make things right" he said making her brows meet "i never asked u to break up with her to start with, infact i remember asking u to stay with her" she said feeling worried about her unnie. Yet happy that he was trying his best.

"I couldnt play her y/n, what u were asking for would've hurt her more" he said looking at her and she looked down.

It was true. Sadly she had to agreee. 

They both stared at each other's eyes. As if time stopped. It was only them in the world. Time was frozen, nothing could be heard around them.

They just stared at each other their eyes holding so much liking toward the other.

Slowly sunoh started leaning in towards y/n,she closed her eyes waiting for his lips to be on hers

A ting from y/n's phone interrupted their small moment making them pull away.

Jungkook: get here asap there is smthn i needa tell u.

"I am sorry but i needa go" she said as she put her phone away. Sunoh aswell has read the message.

He shook his head "hajima, dont go" he said holding her wrist pulling her back.

Making her body make an impact with his chest. They stood there hugging for a moment until she pulled away.

"See u tomorrow" she said making her way towards jungkook's house

Hey guys guess am back for the time being ehehe.

Sorry if it didnt meet ur expectations or i let u guys down and u expected a nicer and longer chapter but am rlly tired rn and i need to sleep i havent been sleeping well for the past two days.

And yall thought i would let them kissss huhhh? Hahahah nope not in my household bbes.

How about we make em both suffer a lil? Drama needa happen right? What do yall think abt that?

Anyways gn stay safe i promise i'll make better chapters when i wake up tmw morning.

Gn ly💖💖