Chapter 22

"Rock the stage princess remember that i love you after the concert i have a surprise for u" he said still hugging her. She smiled and nodded still in his embrace.

Leaving his embrace she turned to leave but sunoh stopped her "hwaiting y/n" he said smiling and she nodded returning the smile.

Jungkook,dohyun and sunoh had watched the performance from back stage on a big screen.

It was y/n's solo performance time. No one knew anything about this performance. It was a surprise. Jieun as well went inside the back stage room to watch her performance.

 Jieun as well went inside the back stage room to watch her performance

(Y/n's outfit....ignore the purse and the cup)

She then went on stage. The place was dark only her voice can be heard.

"Come and get it....y/n" she said and fans started shouting as they knew she'll be performing.

-idk if u know blackpink lisa's performance of i like it,attention and another song with a guy...if u do plz imagine that ur lisa if not u can find the performance on youtube-

Once y/n started dancing the fans started going crazy at how she was dancing with the beat. After her i like it performance the dancers left the stage and a male dancer entered.

The stage lights were off but then it suddenly turned on and focused the duo. His hand was holding y/n's neck pulling her face closer to his. Y/n's hand was on his chest. Her head was burried in his neck and same goes to his making them look like they were kissing.

Fans went crazy at how close the two were. Back stage the four were shocked, their jaws were on the ground while watching the performance.

Two were burning in jealousy, gritting on their teeth they both held onto the couch tightly as if letting their anger out on it.

After y/n's hot performance, attention started playing and the male dancer left while the female dancers came back on stage and started dancing.

The rest of the night went smoothly with both of them singing and playing around with their fans.

They then went back stage,the staff clapped their hands to them nd cheered them up telling them they did great.

Tomorrow they'll be having their last concert in seoul then they'll leave to japan. Their next stop. Y/n have always wanted to tour the world and how was her chance and so she was excited as hell.

She didnt know that this world tour would bring so much stuff in her life, so many events will happen in such little time.

Hey guysss so idk but i felt like updating so here is a small chapter. Not really good but i haven't written in a while so kinda warming up.

School is starting next sunday so the updates will be slow if there are any. I will try to update more the next two days.

Also love alarm season 2 is airing tomorrow.

Amma go dieeee nowww

Cyallll -3-

-unedited-