❤️🚨2️⃣

So guys...

I just finished love alarm season two and to be honest i am satisfied with the ending

Eventho i wanted her to be with sunoh i am not that sad she is with hye young. He is a really nice guy and deserves happiness same goes to sunoh.

I rlly find yuk-jo and sunoh a good couple so yay they together ig heheh.

Something i like about the ending of love alarm is that they made everyone happy; a happy ending for all.

Unlike true beauty for example they focused on the male lead's happiness (lee suho) and they didnt think about making the second male lead happy ( han seojun).

In LAS2 they thought about making a really good ending for all which i really liked.

And u guys i have binge watched this drama in one day and i am rlly tired rn its almost 3 am.

At first i was like wtf? 6 episodes only? Wht if they make another season and then i have to wait but no 6 episodes were perfect.

I had so much fun watching love alarm tbh hope yall did too. So discussion time...

Wht do yall think about LAS2?? Which one do u prefer season 1 or season 2??

My personal favorite was season one if we are to be honest.

I wanna know ur opinions too so plz join the conversation. Hope yall have a good day/night.

Good night loveliessss -3-