We are being destroyed

No matter where you go we are being judged. By our looks, our attitude. there's always someone saying things about you. They talk like they know you, but they don't even know your name. Our world has become a place where you are judged.

Where ever you go there's people sizing you up. Watching your every move.

It's creepy.

Where told not to compare people to others cause every individual is different. But we all do. We compare ourselves and other people to other people.

Society has changed. It's not the same it was years ago.

Since when was having a little stomach fat ugly? When was looking as thin as a toothpick perfect? When was wearing a pound of makeup on you face called beautiful? When was having a very toned body something you have to have? Yeah it looks nice, but when did it become something you have to have to look good? This is what we are thought is beautiful. In all honesty it's not. It looks nice but that's not what real beauty is.

This is what causes people to stop eating, cut, and worse of all kill them selves because they will never be 'pretty'.

I hate walking by the mirror now and looking at my reflection and hating what I see.

Everyone is beautiful.

But not everyone believes they are.

I myself know I'm not.

Weird how I'm telling everyone they are beautiful while I'm in the dark by myself marking the places that are not 'pretty'.

Society destroyed us.

They always will no matter what.

They always win.

But even the winners lose the games.