People in class

At school I always been the quiet, shy, small, lonely girl in class.

Teachers stick me anywhere in class cause I don't talk to Anyone.

They always ask me where I want to sit or who I want to sit by. My answer always is don't matter.

People never include me in conversations or even ask me questions about things. if they talked to me then I will talk to them.

When it comes to were aloud to pick groups or partners for work, I'm always sat their looking around but everyone has someone so I work alone.

I hate it though!

I'm not the type of person to walk up and talk to someone or join into conversations I just get a weird feeling that's like nerves when someone even talks to me.

Even doing group work I just sit back and copy the work off their sheets while they do all the work.

I listen though. to peoples conversations. I listen all the time. that's how I know my gossip. I don't gossip I just like to know what's going on with people in school. I listen a lot of conversations. I see a lot of things they think no one notices. I see things teachers don't notice. I know things I should not know. I laugh at the little funny things they say or do. sometimes there like "look even she's laughing". I don't mind that though, at least they know I'm still around. and when some one whacks into me they usually say sorry. other times they know when I say "ow!".

I'm still pretty lonely in school though. I rarely talk to anyone. I walk the school hallways alone almost all the time.

Teachers notice I'm lonely sometimes and tell people to ask them to let me join their group. they have to say yes then.

I hate school. To lonely.

To many fingers pointed and words said, and supposed to be unheard words said.

That place is not hell, then what is?

School is what's holding my hand and walking me deeper into the darkness and once it's deep enough and I can't see and I don't know how to get out, it leaves and runs to the exit of light, trapping me into the darkness tell some one light is brave enough to enter the darkness to lead me out into the light. Then leading me through by their light making them be the light in my life. but I think I'm to deep in the darkness to be found. All is left is suicide.