"My My someone's jealous. Aren't you Ms. Dua?"
He said clearly enjoying my anger and I wanted nothing but smack his head right at the moment.

"I'm not jealous. And get the hell away from me"
I replied sternly as he moved towards me and caging me in his arms not giving me a moment to move back.

"Last time I checked you're my wife and also a doctor that make you my personal doctor. And about getting away from you I'm never going to do that."
He replied. His voice so deadly scaring me to life but I wasn't the one to back out.
"I'm not your wife"
I said clenching my teeth at him.

"You sure tend to forget things easily. But don't you worry Mrs. Dua Hashir Wali khan. I'm here to remind you everything. Just like you left me there hanging and crying for you. I'll do the same to you but It'll be fucking more painful I promise."
He said kissing my neck and nibbling on it while I stood frozen to ground. What mess I've been involved myself into.

"See you love and don't forget to hide your neck"
He said winking at me and moving out of the room slaming the door behind him while I sat there processing his words through my mind.

My life sure is doomed.
......................

Flashback

It's been two months since he shared his feelings in clear words to me. We hadn't met after that. Because I wasn't able to visit Haveli and now I was feeling very embarrassed and shy at how he dealared oh so easily that he loves me but I had to face him at some time and now it was time.

I entered the haveli and maid told me that Agha jaan and Wali are having coffe in the garden. After taking some deep breaths to calm my racing heart
I moved to the garden.
"Dua! My doll. When did you come?"
As I entered the garden I was engulfed into a bear hug by Agha jaan. He patted my head and kissed my forehead affectionately and I basked in the warmth he provided.

I couldn't help but think how much he and my father differs from eachother. My father and I rarely had a moment like this. He was always so busy in his work that he failed to provide me and my brother Uzair any love. He was too engrossed in his own world which consisted of money and work. My mother and Agha jaan were the ones who gave us love. Agha Jaan always give me father's love which I craved that's why I was so close to him.

"I missed you too Agha jaan and I just came. I wanted to surprise you and looks like I did a great job"
I muffled out my greetings and some words still in his embrace and he smiled at me.
"That's really a good surprise but where's that idiot?"
He asked and I giggled at his words and he too chuckled.

"That's wrong Agha jaan. You always love her more."
Came the grumpy voice of my dear brother Uzair who just came after parking the car.
"Come here. My child. You know this old man love both of you equally"
Agha Jaan joked and he laughed hugging us both.

"Should I feel jealous?"
Another voice spoke behind Agha Jaan and I looked up to see Wali seeing us three in a group hug with an amused smile on his face.
We all chuckled at his comment and sat down on the chairs placed inthe garden and started talking different things randomly devouring our coffees with snacks.

I was aware of his continuous gaze on me as Agha jaan was chatting with him and Uzair. I felt a blush rising on my cheeks at his constant staring and I tried to cool myself down being very aware of the presence of my grandfather and big brother.

"Oh no."
Agha Jaan suddenly said and got up from his seat.
"What happened Agha jaan? Everything alright?"
Wali asked him seeing his concerned face and me and Uzair also looked at him concerned.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. I just remembered that my medicene is finished and I have to go to the doctor as it's my appointment today. I nearly forget about it. I only have an hour to reach there.

Agha jaan was a heart patient and he was on medication. He had to visit doctor every month for the regular checkup.
"Agha jaan why didn't you informed me earlier? How many times should I tell you that it's very dangerous to miss an appointment. But it's my fault I should be more careful regarding your health."
Wali stated calmly yet in a strained voice.

"It's not your fault my son. I'm aware of heavy duty hours of your house job. I didn't wanted to bother you. It slipped my mind"
Agha Jaan said reassuringly.
"You're not bothering me Agha jaan. You're my life. If something happened to you I won't forgive myself"
Wali said in a heavy voice kissing his knuckles.

"Agha Jaan I can take you to the doctor. Lala must rest. You told me he just came back after thirty hours hours duty."
Uzair stated and besides Wali protests for going with them Agha jaan told him he'll be fine with Uzair. Agha jaan looked at me apologetically and I assured him I'll be fine and he should go to the doctor and they both left on my insistence.

Now only I and Wali were left alone in the garden. He looked at me with his deep hazel eyes and spoke in his deep thick voice.

"How're you love?"

He asked and I blushed at his endearment.
"I'm fine."
I replied shyly. I was only eighteen and no man has ever talked to me like this and it was the first time that he was talking like that or maybe I was too naive earlier to notice it and it was making me nervous. Altough I have known him for years.

"Why didn't you visited Haveli for two months?"
He asked me and I was already aware that he'll ask me this question.
I sighed deeply composing myself and replied in a softer tone.
"My father caught me and banned me from visiting Agha jaan for two months befire my papers. He claimed that my frequent visits affect my studies."
I replied rolling my eyes at the stupid excuse of my father for stopping me to meet my Agha jaan.

"But you said he doesn't know about your visits?"
He asked surprised at my words.
"It was years ago Wali. What do you think he'll not get to know about my weakly visits here since years. He know about it and always try to stop me. Sometimes I tell him about my visit sometimes no. And thank God I'm turning eighteen in two days. Than I'll get my driving licence and I won't have to depend on Uzair Bhai (brother) for dropping me here."
I said huffing and he chuckled at my blabbering.

"As you say Dua. Now excuse me. Though I wanted to spend whole day with you but I'm afraid I'll fall sleep on this chair if I sit here one more minute even. I'm hella tired after my night duty. I'm going to sleep."
Wali said and I smiled at him reassuringly and told him to get some sleep as he really looked tired.

I spent the whole day in Agha jaan's study which was no less than a library. It was almost night time. I was still at Haveli. I had already planned to spend a night here. Since I visited after two months. I was getting hella bored so I went to tge living room and switched on the TV.

I selected sone random chanel and started watching news. After almost an hour Wali descended down the srairs.
"Got your sleep?"
I asked teasingly as he was sleeping since morning and even skipped his lunch.

"Sorry. I hadn't been able to sleep since two days. So I was feeling very sleepy. But I'm fine now"
He replied smiling apologetically and I smiled at him.

I know how hard he work. He wanted to build his own hospital and for that he was working day and night along with his tough house job. I also wanted to become a devoted doctor like him. So I understand him completely.

I got up and made him and myself a coffee and went to the living room.
"Here you go."
I said handing him the coffee and he smiled and took his cup.

"Thanks. It was much needed."
We both chatted for a while when suddenly he sat up straight and looked at me.
"Dua. I wanted to talk to you about something"
He said seriously and I knew far too well what he wanted to talk about. I was avoiding it since start.

"About what I said that day about my feelings. It was all true."

To be continued...........