{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-33 }

Start from the beginning

"The flowers, what are they for? They seem like a type of flower I've seen before."

The adults couldn't help but stare in confusion.
Pj had recognized this type of flower? Why would he?

"They are a type of flower commonly found in the Mariana Trench, though Ink had encountered this one in freezing water yet still as deep. It causes a terrible illness that is fatal." Geno explained though PJ only tilted his head.

"The flowers I have seen back at my old kingdom grew at the very top of mountains where the sun always shone! My mother had always used them to treat my wounds and sicknesses since we couldn't afford help."
PJ frowned as he recalled old memory's before continuing.

"Though these are the opposite of them, these are pretty yet dangerous, they are ugly and smell foul, yet are like a fountain of youth."

A flower the complete opposite of these, a possible antidote!

"What are those flower called?" Alphys raised a brow, grabbing a clipboard and pen from a counter.

PJ frowned as he went silent trying to think of the name. "My mother had always called them crimson corpse flowers, though I don't know if that's the name. They are grown at the Teyvat kingdom!"

"The Teyvat kingdom, that place doesn't have an alliance with anyone and is known for their cold shoulders, it would be impossible to go there for such a flower..." Error grumbled starting to scowl.

Stupid fucking kingdom growing the one thing that could lead to a cure! It was always him the world threw nonsense at. 

"Indeed, the flower could be helpful yet it's impossible to obtain-"

"But it isn't?" Pj started, cocking a brow. "It grows at the tallest mountains yet it is common in Teyvat for their mountains though that's not saying any other mountain doesn't posses the bush."

Error grinned, eyeing Geno practically saying what Geno feared. Geno growled toward Error. "We are no-" 

Error cleared his throat and straightened his hat eyeing Geno with a smirk. 

"We set off once Ink has reco-"

"No! We are not doing that again Error! He's unstable. If he was to go mad while onboard we would not be able to stop him from harming us or swimming off!" Geno frowned placing a hand on Error's shoulder. "I understand you want a cure for him but we cannot risk that!" 

"Awkwardd-" PJ cringed looking away as Error looked down causing his hat to slide down covering his face.  "That makes sense." Error murmured pushing his hat back up. 

Alphys frowned before perking up. "While it will be best for you and Geno to stay here with Ink, Your crew and the royal guards could go!" She shouted with enthusiasm making Error huff. 

"Whatever." Error folded his arms as he scowled toward the other. "Then I'll discuss it with Dream and you can go see if your crew is willing to participate!" 

Alphys scurried out of the room leaving the 2 skeletons alone. "I'm sure they'll be fine without you Error! You have to have trust in them anyway." Error turned toward Geno. "Yeah..." 

"Does this mean I can finally meet the rest of your little family?" 

____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,043

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 5,730

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

I can finally get back into actual inkerror content, I need to accomplish longer chapters too