Overly Evil and The PB&B Sandwiches

Another story I wrote with friends long ago.

"My masterpiece is complete!" Mr. Overly Evil screamed. "No one could have a better plan than this!"

Overly's young assistant Paul looked up from his desk with questioning eyes. "You don't think anyone else could make a peanut butter and banana sandwich?"

Overly blushed. "I was talking about my plan to take over the world, not my lunch you dimwit!" He paused. "Though the sandwich was a good idea." Paul rolled his eyes and went back to calculating the circumference of Pluto. For fun.

Overly looked at Paul with a suspicious look in his eye, then threw the sandwich at him. Paul stood up. "What... was... that?!" he questioned angrily.

Overly shrugged and skipped away to... well, no one knows for sure. Meanwhile, Paul was cleaning the peanut butter and bananas out from in his ear. The truth is Overly went to get another one of his 5 million stash of back-up sandwiches. Overly came back and...

screamed "Someone has stolen my sandwiches!" While Paul simultaneously gasped Overly tried to determine who stole his overly delicious Pb&b sandwiches. Could it have been Holly Bibble his holy minion?! No, of course not! But if it wasn't him, then who?

"I did it," a voice said behind them. They all turned to see an apple holding a bag that said "sandwiches" on it.

"Granny, why?!" Overly exclaimed.

"Because I'm jealous," Granny said as... it hopped on Overly's "masterpiece".

"No! Do not touch that button!!" Overly said. Granny pressed it and...

An alarm began to sound. The words "self destruct" and a countdown for eight seconds appeared on the giant computer screen. "AAHH! NOOOOO!" Overly screamed. 3-2-1...

All the sandwiches exploded! Bananas everywhere! The world was in chaos!

"I'm not cleaning that up," Paul said.

THE END