Megan Thee Stallion x Normani

Start from the beginning

I did some light makeup just a natural face and my hair was already in box braids I just fixed my edges up. Around the time I was done it hit 8. I was just listening to music drawing to pass the time. I was kind of scared but I didn't wanna text none of my friends about cause Ryan was gonna get the FaceTime story time later wether she knows it or not .

A number that I didn't have saved started FaceTiming me, I figured it was Megan so I answered.

"Hey," I said lightly, her face was all up in the camera, but she was cute so I didn't mind. I only showed half my face at first.

"Hi pretty girl," she smiled, "let me see your face," she was naturally aggressive but I smiled and showed the rest of my face. "What you doing?" She asked

"I'm just drawing," there was music playing in the background , it was some Lauryn Hill.

"You can come a little earlier if you'd like," she offered, I smiled again and shook my head.

"I don't wanna ruin your party Megan I don't even know if I should g-"

"Normani," she rested her chin on her arm, "come, okay? Here I'm bouta send you the addy I'm not hanging up till I see you in your car." She was persistent and I liked that.

I just nodded and smiled. Sheesh she just kept getting a smile out of me. I set my phone up just so she could see me while I was getting my shit together. There was some music in the background but she must've been kind of far from the party cause it was just her talking to me.

"You're so beautiful," I was putting some earrings together on while using the camera as my mirror and she took a FaceTime photo. I smiled again. Damn.

"Megan could you stoppp," I looked at the screen and she was just all in it. Yeah she's cute.

Eventually I got into my car and drove to the address Megan gave me. I texted her to tell her that I'm here. She came outside and she got in the passengers seat.

"What are you doing?" I didn't mind at all but I was just curious

"Nothing , you was just sitting out here for a minute but I see why. Your seats kinda comfy," she looked around. My car wasn't fancy or anything I just kept it clean.

"I have a question for you," I turned my body towards her so my back was against the car window.
She looked at me and nodded.

"Why do you really want me here?" I asked. I'm a "why" type of person I just need to know. She started thinking and I could tell. I felt like her answer would be genuine.

"Cause," she started then stopped

"Cause?"

"I don't know," she sighed

"Yes you do," all I knew was I was gonna get this damn answer

"I've seen you around school before I graduated. I wanted your attention but I could tell you were focused on school and cheer. But when I saw you at the gas station I wanted to still get the chance to know you," she looked down, but I took her chin in my hand and made her look up at me.

"You want my attention?" I asked her, I was sure what she meant but I want her to say it.

"Yes," her eyes grew into orbs and she searched my eyes, "I want you like that Normani," she finished.

I was afraid to make a move but I wanted to kiss her. I've had this crush on her for so long.

"I've wanted you for such a long time," I couldn't continue to make eye contact with her it was making me too nervous.

She grabbed my chin, and brought my lips closer to hers. She rubbed aroundthe bottom of my lip with her thumb.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked in a whisper.

Right now? She could do anything she wanted to me. I nodded my head.

"I need you to say it," she brought my face even closer to hers.

"Ye- yes please," I started to breathe more heavy.

She smiled and then brought my lips to her. She set a light kiss on them. Then another one. And then she landed another one. She sucked on my bottom lip.

I never had sex before. I never even kissed someone before. What if she just wanted me for sex? What if this is a joke? Or just for fun.

I broke away from her, "I've never kissed anyone before," add the first words I got out when I broke away. I am so embarrassed. I covered my mouth. I sat up in my seat.

"I'm sorry, I just I want to go slow if you even want a relationship with me," I looked at the wheel in front of me. My eyes began to tear up. I looked over at her.

"Way to ruin the moment huh?" I laughed just a little.

"Normani, you don't have to be afraid," she held my hand."I don't want to just kiss you, and I do want to be with you,"

Looked over at me. I nodded.
"We don't have to kiss again until you're ready, I wouldn't have put you in that predicament if I knew," she was remorseful

"I like kissing you , I liked it that's not the problem. I mean there is no problem I just. I don't know," I decided that I'd stop talking now.

"I got you," she took my hand and kissed it
"Whatever you need." She got out the car and opened my door and we went inside.

____________________________________
This is kinda lengthy I know but I thought it was cuteeeee