busy days like this

It has been months since we started filming the movie and I can assure you it was the best experience of my life. I really made some lifetime friends. I can't thank them enough for their kindness towards me. My phone is packed with videos and photos of me and the cast, our funny moments acting, hanging out and bloopers. I occasionally look back on them for a laugh and to think about how I made some amazing friends. It is a new day and Tom and I start to prepare for a busy day of acting. We get into the usual outfits that we wear to the venue.

"Let's go!" I shout to Tom as he finishes getting ready. We are late enough.

"ON my way!" He replies. He walks out ready to leave prepared like always. As he walks out I grab his hand and we start to make our way to the taxi. Once we make it we see the cast arriving at around the same time. I smile and wave to Chris Evans and then Scarlett. They all seem so happy and in a good mood. Most people dream of meeting the cast or living in Marvel, and I can see why, they are all so lovely and it really is a dream come true.

 I carry on greeting the cast and settling down with Tom getting prepared for shooting. I can't believe how long we have spent together, day after day night after night, I am so upset that it is coming to an end. I wish it could last forever.

 After I get into my costume and everyone is in theirs we start to shoot a fighting scene. Due to my being Steve Rodgers love interest, I do have to kiss him, but it isn't a big kiss and we have both discussed it with Tom. I am obviously nervous and getting a bit flushed in my skin tight thick costume.

"Ready?" The director asks, all the cast nod and we get into position. Once the cameras start to roll I have to do a few cool fighting stunts. I roll across the floor knocking down the enemies. I then get pushed and fly across the room. Chris instantly runs over and rests me on his knee. The cameras stop and make up artists rush and put fake blood on my head and arm. Once the cameras roll again Chris starts to talk.

"Oh god, what are we going to do?" He asks nervously looking at our surroundings.

"Hey, Steve I am ok, go fight," I whisper placing my hand on his cheek. I feel a tear roll down my face and I groan in pain as I stand up.

"No you can't fight like this," He concludes, helping me to the side out of danger.

"Look at me, I'm fine now go save the world," I jokingly say through the pain. I look deep into his eyes and we both slowly lean in and gently kiss each other. I can feel Tom staring as well as everyone else. We slowly move in cinq before RDJ shouts as iron man

"No time for a kiss sesh!" and 'flys' off. I chuckle and nudge Chris who then jogs off into the 'battlefield more like a green screen. The director shouts cut and everyone's who isn't filming claps.

"Well done you guys are doing amazing! we have almost finished! so close to the end!" We all cheer and I walk over to Tom who is smiling at me with his mischievous Loki smirk. 

"Loki," I tease as he wraps his warm arms around me.

"Midgardian," Tom jokes as I smirk. 

"Are you ok about that scene?" I ask as my smile fades in a serious look. 

"Yeah at least I like Evans or that would be bad," Tom laughs as he pulls me into a small kiss. I look deep into his eyes and all I see is pure happiness and joy. I love seeing Tom in this mood. My mood rapidly changes when Alexis pops into my mind after Tom reminds me about some work we have to do when we return home. Instead of being his secretary, we now work together in the same building and the same employees but different managers due to it being too much for one person.  I feel a layer of tears cover my eyes and I start to stutter. Every time I think about her I can't help but cave in. I dread returning back to work and not seeing her cheery joyful face every day.