new avenger

After last night Tom and I have massive hangovers, but amazing memories. Surprisingly, we can remember what happened. I woke up in bed with Tom beside me, he looks so peaceful. I watch his chest rise and fall, then I cuddle up closer to him. Tom begins to stir and eventually opens his beautiful eyes and lays them on me.

"Morning precious," Tom says hugging me as tight as he can.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I ask as I play with his hair.

"Good, but I have a hangover and I am guessing you have one to," Tom whispers as he rubs his forehead due to a headache.

"Yeah I do," I say as I give him a kiss, then get up to have a shower. I look down at my phone to see the amount of notification I have from Twitter. I go onto them to see the picture of me and Tom blown up. Everyone in the cast, fans and even random people are saying #bestcoupleever. That's the trend right now: Us. Tom asks if I have seen Twitter and we laugh about it because no one knows how drunk we were at that moment apart from the cast. I can't help but stare at the picture and find myself just standing there, gazing at my phone smiling.

"Hey, what you looking at?" Tom says approaching me as I show him my phone.

"I love it, I love you," I say feeling so happy especially after everything that has happened when Tom was away. I hug him and take in everything about him, his scent, heartbeat, breath. 

"Love you too, 24/7," He says kissing me on the head.

"Now shower," Tom says pushing me into the bathroom and shutting the door as I did to him. I laugh at him then proceed to have a shower. Afterwards, I walk out to see Tom changed and an outfit for me on the bed, it consists of; a white skirt, an oversized graphic t-shirt and jewellery. I know exactly why he chose this outfit, he wants to show me off to everyone. I decide to go along with it as he seems happy with the outfit he chose. Luckily I m happy with it too; it is perfect for today.

I get changed and we leave to get to the set. The taxi journey is pleasant and we just laugh and joke about the cast members and their funny moments. Once we arrive we make our way to Tom's trailer to hang out before he needs to get ready. We sit around the table, tea in hand, and start talking about how everything is going perfectly and that we are so happy to finally be together. After what feels like hours, Tom is needed but offers for me to come along. We are talking whilst he gets ready, I can't help but laugh at his wig being fitted. The costume is so fancy and has Green, Gold and silver layers all over it. Tom looks amazing in his costume and so do the rest of the cast. 

Tom starts to get ready to shoot, so I go and talk to Scarlet who isn't on yet. 

"Hey, Scarlet, How are you?" I say, picking up a cup to fill it with tea.

"Hey, Hannah, I'm good and I just have to say you and Tom are so cute together," She's virtually squealing as she tells me. 

" Thanks, I love Tom so much and I wouldn't change it for the world," I say looking over at Tom doing a scene as I take a sip of my tea. After ages of talking to Scarlet, everyone is called over, I tag along because why not. Once we are all there the Russo brothers start to talk. I am standing next to Tom who still looks like Loki.

"So, everyone, you are doing an amazing job at this movie, but we have an announcement," Everyone just stands there waiting for the news.

"We are adding a new avenger for the next movie, but we need to find an actor," The Russo brothers lead on to give a very brief description of the person they are looking for, I have a few traits of it. 

"Any ideas on who? Any actors?" Joe says looking at all of us, everyone thinking and looking around at the others. Tom has this confused look on his face like he is complementing saying something. I tap him and whisper