Late.

I start my morning by 'getting' up at 8 am, after several times of making my alarm snooze. I have always ignored my alarms and always try to convince myself that 5 more minutes won't hurt, but today it just might.

Today is the day, I have an interview with none-other then himself Mr Tom Hiddleston. I have been jobless for a month, ever since I got fired from the cafe down the street from my apartment called 'Kaffine'. I only wanted to work there because my best friend in the entire world worked there, and I was fired for the worst possible thing I could've done: I spilt coffee on a woman. She was nice though and I apologised and she seemed thankful so I helped her clean up. My best friend is called Charlotte, we have known each other for years. I moved to London 5 years ago, I needed somewhere to live and I wasn't very wealthy at all, so I thought a roommate would help. We pay 50/50 of the rent. Ever since I moved in we became best friends and I wouldn't change her for the world.

After managing to pull myself out of bed, well more like get dragged out by morning bird Charlotte, I groan. I hate the morning and having to get out of my cosy, soft, fresh bed every day. "Get up!" Charlotte shouts throwing a pillow at my face.

"Ugh, why? Can't I stay in bed all day?" I say whilst holding the thrown pillow to my face.

"No, you have an Interview and you need to be up!" Charlotte says starting to lose her patience with me.

"Fine! On one conditio-" I say before rudely, but truthfully, being interrupted by Charlotte.

"Yes, we can have a movie night and watch Marvel movies," She says, rolling her eyes but giggling at my 'condition'.

"And...." I say with a smirk.

"Fine...I will buy popcorn" I secretly know she loves our movie nights with popcorn and watching Marvel movies, it's our thing so she can't hate it. Well, I hope.

Charlotte is a tall slim girl, with long pitch straight hair and dazzling blue eyes, like moi. She has always been here for me even if it is helping me after a breakup or after I have gotten drunk or even getting me up in the morning which is always a scene. I love her, she is like a sister to me. I never had a family. When I was 3 years old I was abandoned at a foster home. I don't remember much about them apart from looking into my parents crying bright blue eyes as I was put on a doorstep wrapped in a blanket. Unlike most people that have been abandoned, they left me nothing. Most people have a note, a necklace or even a toy. Not me. I grew up like most children though, went to school, made friends, had fallouts.

Even though I did the normal stuff as a kid, I was kicked out at the age of 16. I had to work, gain money, rent an apartment that was smaller than a walk-in closet. All I had was a bedroom, a bathroom and myself. Luckily, I had a friend whose parents helped me out with a few weeks of rent.

After I'm dragged out of bed, I walk down the hallway admiring the pictures of animals on the wall; some stupid sketches of wild animals that I found for 50p at a car boot sale. Then into the small living room which is where the tv and a large couch is. Perfect for movie nights. As I look out the large window and take in the view of the busy streets of London, Charlotte walks in and asks what I want for breakfast.

"Cereal," I say with a smile.

"As always ma'am" She says as she walks out the room, hopefully going to prepare the luxurious meal of cereal and apple or orange juice, depending on the mood.

"Thanks, Charlotte," I say as I pick up my coco pops, a personal favourite of mine.

"No worries, but you better get ready."

I look at the time- 8:45 am. I need time to do everything I need to look presentable. My Interview is at 10 am and I can't be late; that would just make a bad impression. After I finish my Coco pops and put my dish in the dishwasher I make my way to my room to get ready.

As I am finishing my eyeliner, I manage to poke my eye.

"Shit," I say trying not to smudge my makeup whilst holding my eye. Then I catch a glimpse of the clock.

"SHIT!" I'm going to be late! I spent so much time getting ready for nothing. I'm going to have a bad impression anyways.